Trish McEvoy Lash Curling Mascara

Trish McEvoy Lash Curling Mascara

3.8

on 10/31/2016 9:46:00 PM

This is hands down one of my favorite beauty products! I don't know that I would describe it as "lash curling" as the name implies, but it definitely gives me serious volume in my lashes. The best part of this TM mascara is that it rolls right off with a little water. My eyelashes tend to break off when the are rubbed, so I find that this allows my natural lashes to grow a bit longer then they would otherwise. The downside is that the product tends to dry in the tube rather quickly if not used within a couple months despite the cost, this my HG mascara!!

on 11/11/2015 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I have become a convert to tube mascaras in the last few years; so many formulas left me with red, itchy eyes, and I have a low tolerance for flaking (fiber formulas) and dark saucers (all kinds of formulas). I ended up going between a drugstore tube (L'Oreal Beauty Tubes) and Trish's Lash Curling. Both have their pros and cons. Here's the deal on Trish:

Pros:
One wand application and you're done
Minimal clumps
No smudges
Long wear
Easy off (warm water)

Cons:
Not exactly lengthening
Expensive
Dries out quickly, sometimes before 3 months

Ultimately, if I'm going to spend 30+ on mascara, it better give me silky fringe. Not quite that, though the wear is good.

To Read all 70 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/9/2015 2:16:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Love this mascara, best I have ever had. Once tried the formula that is removed by warm water I will not get back to rub my eye lids removing some other mascaras, panda eyes brr..
Compared with Kanebo 38C, small peaces of 38C are not easy to be wiped off. Trish forever!

on 1/2/2015 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Although quite pricey, this is by far the BEST mascara! Goes on nice & easy - no clumping! Makes your lashes appear longer and never smudges throughout the day even if you cry.

Taking it off is so easy too - best way to describe how it comes off is in little tubes. No special make up remover required.

Only lasts about 3 months - which is just the right timeframe to replace your mascara. I can only find it at Nordstrom's or through Amazon for about $31.

on 6/1/2014 8:34:00 PM

NOT FOR ME! I bought this because I had liked Trish McEvoy products in the past - but had never tried the Mascara.

Bought it because I was hunting for a new mascara - and I had a birthday coupon for $20 off.

The same day I got this, I got a birthday sample from Sephora which had a Makeup Forever mascara sample - and I liked that SO MUCH MORE than the Trish McEvoy.

This one doesn't even look like I have any mascara on at all!!!

I almost didn't buy this because the saleswoman - who was wearing it - looked like she had spiders on her eyes!

She told me that she had on at least 3 applications.

I was looking for a mascara that doesn't run (and I have to say, this doesn't run)

But even with 3 applications, it looks as if I have NO mascara on. I so do not get this.

I'm going for the Makeup Forever next time

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this mascara, I'm on my second tube. It is a wet mascara but I never had a problem with it getting goopy or clumpy? I'm sorry to the ladies who had that problem, but you are most likley doing it wrong. If you want to apply several coats, layer while the mascara is still WET. Do not wait for the mascara to dry in between coats because that is when it gets clumpy. However, I have found with this mascara that ONE coat is equal to 2 or 3 so layering ususally isnt necessary. Also, if anyone says its hard to get off, its not! It's super easy to remove, with WARM water. It's tubular mascara, which means that the mascara molds to your lashes and slides off with only WARM water. Regular eye makeup remover will not get the job done.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am in love with this mascara. I have never worn a mascara that stays put so well and then removes so easily. I just rub my lashes with warm water from the sink and voila! the lash tubes slide right off. There are no nasty racoon eyes--EVER. The rep who sold this to me said that lots of people freak out when they see the mascara tubes in the sink and think their lashes are falling out, so I was prepared for that the first time I took it off.

I was worried after reading a review that said the tube gets flaky after six weeks. I'm on week 10 with my first tube and I can still wear it, although I can tell its getting a bit dryer, which gives the mascara a tendency to flake. But I still haven't thought it was so bad that I've opened my new tube yet. I think 2 1/2 months is not fantastic, but also not too bad for a tube of mascara to last.

I don't really think this stuff curls my lashes, so I don't know why its named curling mascara. But as far as I'm concerned, they can call it what they want and I will still buy it. Long, defined, dark, thick lashes that don't smudge, smear or require sandblasting to remove!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is an AMAZING mascara. it stays on all day with smudging and doesn't bothr my sensitive eyes at all. It makes my lashes look incredibly long. Unfortunately, the packaging is awful. Mascara got caught in the tthreads of the screw top just once, and it dried shut. Instead of untwisting, now the tube just comes apart. It was an expensive tube of mascara, totally wasted. Do not buy.

I have been on the hunt for an HG mascara for the last few years and have tried dozens. I stray from this sometimes, to save money, but keep coming back because nothing compares. I would rate this 4 1/2 stars, rather than 5, as a tube only lasts a few weeks for me, then it becomes flaky. The reason I give this such a high rating.. If I use this with Lancome XL primer, then my lashes practically touch my eyebrows, they become so long! UPDATE: I guess they changed the formula on this one. I just bought a new tube. It is no longer a tubing mascara and smudged on me big time..

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara that exists, I absolutely can't wear anything else. I sell makeup for a living and I've tried at least 50 other high end mascaras. The formula is fantastic. I dont understand why people are complaining that it gets goopy - if you're messy with it of course it's going to get everywhere. I use it with the Laura Mercier eyelash curler and it makes my crummy eyelashes look amazing!