Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color

Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color

2.9

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Barium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Caprylic/Capric Yriglyceride, Tocopherol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Oleyl Alcohol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate (in 926A), Calcium Alliminum Borosilicate (in 926A, 927A), Silica (in 920A, 926A, 927A), [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499, Mica, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985] 0712

on 4/20/2016 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This lipstick feels how I imagine it would feel if I painted nail polish on my lips and left it to dry. It sucks every ounce of moisture from my lips and makes them look like they are hecka wrinkly. Not a cute look. Nope. The smell is also kinda chemically.

Plus side is that these liquid lipsticks are super affordable. They dry matte and the color I have is pretty too, I have "I Can Bare It". Oh, and I absolutely love the wand/doe foot applicator! It's flexible and spongy soft, so it applies color on beautifully without streaking.

At $2.99 a pop, it's worth a try. Some people love it, some people don't. I unfortunately fall in the latter category. :p

on 3/23/2016 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Ok. I've just recently gotten into the whole liquid lipstick phase. Hell I've just gotten into lipsticks period.(at age 34. Go figure) But since I'm just starting out, I decided to go with a some cheaper brands. Wet N Wild has always been a fave even when I was younger. I saw this in Wal-Mart the other day and decided to give it a shot. No!!! Just NO!! Not only were my lips dry(which I've come to expect with liquid lippies) but the product became a bit gritty and started to roll up on my lip. I felt as if I had dirt on my lips. I like other wet n wild products but I cannot in good faith say that this is a good product.

To Read all 63 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Absolutely love love love this liquid lipstick. Now, you must make sure your lips are in tip top shape or else the formula will enhance any crust you have on your lips. (Lol) it's a quick drying formula so you have to apply quickly. It literally doesn't move. All day. Through lunch and giving kisses etc...in fact getting it off is kind of a struggle. I first had the "cherry on top" color but gave it away (ugh why did I do that) but I purchased two others. I need to get that red one again. Use an oil to make it easier to come off. For the price I will continue to purchase other shades as I see fit.

I have the liquid lipstick in two different colors; pocketful of roses (which is a rose color) and Red my Mind (which is a blue based red). After trying the rose one, I would have given this 1 lippies, but after hydrating my lips and giving the red shade a try, I love them! They are drying, but you expect a truly long lasting liquid lipstick to be drying. I wore this for 12 hours without any problems. I ate all day and forgot I even had anything on my lips, and after dinner looked in the mirror and was surprised to see my lips were just a vibrant as when I out it in that morning (1 thin layer). For the price, these are as good as most liquid lipsticks I have worn that cost $20+. Highly recommend.

on 11/14/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When I saw this in the store I said, "Yes I need" and didn't think about checking reviews because I'm a huge wet n wild fan. The price seemed awesome being only a few bucks for a matte liquid lipstick. When I put on the shade Bare It All which is a beautiful rosy brown I was like hells yeah and I continued to wear it for as long as possible but I noticed it wasn't the best of quality. It clumped and peels and just felt like it was caked on but I was tolerant of it so I continued to wear until it all came off. Now my lips are extremely chapped and a little swollen and it looks like a Kylie Jenner challenge gone wrong. It looks like I'm wearing a pink lipstick but all that's on my lips are lanoline and it's not tinted. My lips are a living hell and it's day two and I'm using every balm possible trying to cure it. Don't buy this product if you actually care about your lips, it's the worst I have ever had

on 9/1/2015 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Absolutely wretched product. When other reviewers use the word drying and Sahara desert, they are not joking. I bought Raisin' the Roof, which is a gorgeous color - kind of a pearly wine/bronze shade - but holy cow it made my lips so uncomfortable and then began clumping and peeling. I had to cut a conversation short because it hurt to talk, it's that bad. I am a huge fan of Wet n Wild's Megalast lipstick and their eyeshadows, but this is just a no....for some reason the app won't let me choose NO, but I would never repurchase this nor would I recommend it to anyone.

Woah! The most drying lip product I've tried.

I like the packaging. Simple and works. The applicator is a flat sponge tip that really helps the product apply more easily.

HOWEVER the formula is Sahara Desert dry! It feels smooth and creamy going on, but once it dries it's Crack City. It doesn't dry smoothly, and kind of bunches up in random places on the lips. Some spots could be completely covered in product and other parts, bare.

I started with fully moisturized lips because I knew this would be drying, but not this drying lol. After I took it off (I couldn't stand how dry and cracked my lips were) I had to lather lip balm on.

The color I have is Click On My Hyperpink. It's a gorgeous, bright neon pink. I really wanted to love this. Maybe I should try it with a lip balm underneath...

Overall, I don't recommend. Which is a shame, because I love literally every other Wet N Wild lip product. Maybe I'll give it another go...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Recently i was at a Wal Mart that carries Wet n Wild, and i was scavenging around for products since the brand is so freaking cheap. As soon as I saw the words "Liquid Lipcolor", I snatched one up (921A Red my Mind), in hopes that I'd finally found a liquid lipstick, like ABH or Kat Von D, without having to sacrifice 20 bucks. I'd never seen these before, and it's the first red lip color I've ever tried. But for under $2.00- I had too!

Applying it: I was prepared to work to pull this stuff off, and you should be too. Slowly building it up in thin layers works best for me (A lip brush is super helpful). Also, DO NOT rub your lips together until its completely dry. I didn't notice its strange scent once on the lips, so yay.
Wearing it: Once it's dry, it's not going anywhere-for the most part. If you didn't eat anything all day, you'd be fine. But I am a hungry human, and after eating food, it for sure becomes smudge/patch prone (Drinking stuff probably won't affect it). My lips didn't become super crusty as the day passed, which is cool since my lips are on the drier side.
End of Day: 9 1/2 hours- After a day of chips, ice cream, & greasy pizza, the lipcolor was patchy and gone in the outer corners (the pizza really finished it off). With coconut oil, removing it was a breeze, and left no stains.

Final Thoughts: Some cons to consider- The scent may bother those with sensitive noses. The texture may bother you if you constantly rub your lips together. But $2.00, I could not be any happier, like for reals!! Do give this stuff a chance

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

extremely drying!! feels like you're wearing paint on your lips.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had bought Click On My Hyperpink & fell in luv w the color coz to me it reminds me of MAC St Germain, then I went back to kmart & bought the rest one of every color they offered & I did not like the others so I kept Hyperpink & I Can Bare It. I wish I hadn't thrown the others away. I did toss them coz I was disgusted by working w them how difficult it was but I found a new color today at kmart called Pink Perfection that is nice. The other colors weren't colors I normally wore anyways they were more bright/darks & I am a neutral/pink lady so I hate throwing away makeup, it's like throwing away money but I couldn't remove these glosses until I discovered Sephora's long wearing lipstick remover. It is $5 & oil based so it helps get that gluey feeling off ur lips. I like the 3 I have now, I will use them on a regular basis but I prob won't buy any more colors. I like Stila liquid lipsticks much better. These ARE long wearing hence the 4 lippies but color selection sux coz it's mostly vampy colors. Also it wears off unevenly & it feels tight on ur lips. It's def not a lipgloss. I've not tried any other long wearing lipsticks besides Stila, CG Outlast, & Max Factor Lipfinity the last 2 I did not really think were all that they were way more expensive than the wnw & had that stupid oily top coat. I would like to try ABH, but I don't have a spare $20 at the moment or LimeCrime (God NO not after the scandal), LA Splash, or Jeffree Star but all of those u have to order online & wnw is in my price range & conveniently located at my local kmart lol. These are definitely unique in that they don't transfer much. Wnw could improve them. Wish there were some frosty colors & more pale colors/neutrals too. But if ur verging on a no-buy then these are budget-friendly & a nice DS-pick-me-up if ur feeling meh.