Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Green

2.5

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i ran out of my KVD lock it foundation, and was desperate so i bought this. um. no. it's garbage. NO coverage, it shoots out of the spout like a watery mess, and i had to use 3 pumps to even get semi covered with this product. (as opposed to 1 pump with my KVD!) moral of the story, spend the extra money and get what works. i will never buy this product again, and i don't even know if i can give it away.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got given a sample of this foundation so I can't say how long the bottle lasts, or if it broke me out in the long term but here's my two cents. First of all (and possibly the biggest blunder) was the fact that this foundation has glitter in it! GLITTER! Now I don't know about you but personally I'm not a fan of glitter in foundations. I'm a person, not a disco ball after all. If glitter is your thing in foundations however, this could be for you. Second of all it oxidized terribly on me (I got the colour Natural Beige). Within 10 minutes of applying this, it had gone from a pretty good match for my skin tone to a horrible orangey colour. It also made me look incredibly cakey and unnatural, as well as feeling really heavy on my skin. Furthermore, it took about 20 minutes for this foundation to set. Overall, it gave me medium coverage and lasted pretty well throughout the day (being very oily that's a big deal) but I can't get over the glitter, oxidization, cakey looking skin and the heaviness of it. I won't be buying this.

I like the pump but for my dry skin this product just didn't work. applied very streaky and uneven. Not a fan.

I used this in the vanilla shade, and was mostly happy with it. It gave decent coverage, but nothing exceptional. That is the only reason I gave 4 lippies. The staying power was about 5 hours, and I should add that I did not use primer, but set with a loose powder. It is not thick, sticky, streaky, stinky or oily. The bottle is great because it is glass and has a pump. Maybe if I used a primer (which I rarely use), it may have better longevity.