Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

2.5

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Caught it on sale couple years back. Coverage is medium and color looks darks than it really is in the bottle. Cool for daily use, bottle not travel friendly

This was not even close to a good foundation. I was really hoping that it would give me the airbrushed effect that it 'claims' to give (Hence the name Photoready.) but it did nothing but add sparkling bits of material on my face.
I don't know about anyone else but I do not want my foundation to contain shimmer or glitter since this defeats the whole purpose of what foundation should do: Even skin tone,perhaps correct any imperfections and basically help you to look like you have better skin. This product does nothing of the kind.
It gave a light to medium coverage that really looked cakey no matter how well of an application process you apply.
Best to avoid this all together as it has nothing beneficial to offer anyone.

i really liked this foundation when i first got it. it blended easily and had nice coverage. but... i started noticing little glitters like allllll over my face and i wondered what it could be. i really couldn't believe that there could be a foundation with literal specks of glitter in it, so i looked at my setting powder. nope. i squirted a bit of the foundation onto the back of my hand and behold..... GLITTER PARTY. i threw it away right after that. i don't know how people could walk around with specks of glitter on their faces but...

this foundation in my opinion is water based , however I like the creamy based foundations
more as my skin is dry . the coverage is light to medium, and there is no need to settle it
with a powder because of it has matte finish. I do not like the matte finish that much
because I prefer more healthy glowing look , but I think it would work better with those
with oily or combination skin

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have dry skin and this foundation looked disgusting on me. It is super patchy on my dry spots and it makes me look like a disco ball in the worst way possible. When you apply bronzer on top of this foundation, the bronzer looks awful. However, I've heard really great things about this foundation. My sister and cousin both swear by it, but if you have dry skin, I would steer clear of this stuff.

I love the packaging with this product . The color selection was okay but the product was not great. I thought this was going to have the same staying power as the Revlon Colorstay foundation and I did not like this foundation. Now the actual product gave me a no makeup makeup look but it did not last as long as Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation . It did not oxidize which is good but the lack of staying power just made me regret buying this product and I have not purchased it again since then. If the staying power was better I think I would have repurchased it. I have seen that Revlon came out with another Relon photoready foundation but I have to try it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Broke me out in places I don't normally get pimples! I use makeup remover and double cleanse so I know I was cleaning my face properly every evening. After two days of using this I now have three large, angry, almost boil-like pimples. The pump bottle was the only nice thing about this foundation. The coverage was sheer, and did not last. I used 004 Nude for my NC30 skin.

UPDATE: after studying the ingredients list I think the culprit for my breakouts was the dimethicone, which is pretty high up in the ingredients list (3rd).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I actually really liked this product. It wasn't cakey at all which I loved, but definitely isn't buildable; turns orangey. To me it felt really light on my skin and gave medium to full coverage. My only problem with it is that it is not long lasting at all. That's the only thing stopping me from repurchasing as a definite yes is that I think I could find a foundation that lasts a little longer. A friend of mine with normal to dry skin also uses it and it gets peely and stuff in her dry areas so I don't recommend for dry skin.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The price and the packaging of this product is great (I love the pump!). It provides medium coverage and finishes with a dewy look. However, just like most of the Photoready products, it contains quite some shimmer in it, which is why I gave this product a four out of five because, personally, I'm not a big fan of shimmer products unless I'm hitting the parties. Other than the shimmer in it, I love this product and the color of this product is just perfect for my skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm now on my second bottle of this product and I wouldn't say its the best out there but it's definitely one of the better ones for me at least. It didn't break me out, which is always a plus, and since I have very oily skin, i tend to find one that doesn't make my skin too slick during the day and this wasn't wonderful but better than any others i've tried.

I think it would work well for normal skin as it works well for me with just a little sheen coming through after a few hours of wear. But then again what doesn't?