Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.3

I have been using this foundation for almost 5 years... It is the best! I live in a dry, hot climate and it just works with my skin really really well. I feel like it makes me glow, evens out my skin tone, but still lets my skin show through. Very light natural looking coverage.

This is my all time FAVORITE foundation! I love it! This foundation stays on all day! I wore it on my 21st birthday & let me just say things got a little crazy lol I ended up falling asleep in my makeup & the next morning when I woke up I felt horrible but my makeup looked amazing still! I have the whole photo ready collection primer, concealer & foundation I will keep buying! I highly highly recommend!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Best drugstore foundation I've tried. I am NW10 and the lightest shade in this fdtn is a hair too dark for me. I have combo skin and it doesn't cling to my dry patches, but it does sink into my pores terribly after a few hours of wear, but all fdtns do that to me unless I've got my beloved Porefessional. Dewy finish that's fairly sheer imo.