Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.3

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i ran out of my KVD lock it foundation, and was desperate so i bought this. um. no. it's garbage. NO coverage, it shoots out of the spout like a watery mess, and i had to use 3 pumps to even get semi covered with this product. (as opposed to 1 pump with my KVD!) moral of the story, spend the extra money and get what works. i will never buy this product again, and i don't even know if i can give it away.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

A friend recommended this foundation for me, along with its pressed powder, back in 2014. I purchased a bottle out of curiosity (never tried other foundations than Estee Lauder's Double Wear), and I noticed that Photoready isn't for me immediately.
I was given the shade Medium Beige, which matched me perfectly. When I started wearing it on my full face, I noticed that my skin gets a little itchy. I knew it's gonna break me out, and it did. However, the application was easy and nice, it doesn't dry too fast and doesn't oxidize.
The coverage is light to medium, I'd say, but once you apply more than 2 layers, it's going to get really cakey. Not cool. The other con of this foundation is that it contains shimmer. To naked eye from >1m distance, it's invisible, but when you look closely, you'll find chunks of golden shimmer throughout your face. Not the one I'm going for! (A friend of mine who has better eyes than eagles noticed the shimmers, but he said it's fine enough to not show up in portraits).
If they infuse less shimmer and readjust the formula for sensitive skin, I guess I'd give Photoready a second chance. For now, I think I'm comfortable with this sitting at the back of my drawer.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry skin with lots of redness. This is the only foundation that looks almost perfect, doesn´t look cakey, and gives me that fabulous glow. it doesn´t settle in the fine lines and wrinkes, medium coverage, very easy to blend, luminous finish. Cons: doesn´t cover very well blemishes or broken capillaries. At the end of the day, it fades too easily especially on blemishes but still has that healthy skin appearance on the rest of the skin. it is not for oily skin. i don´t settle it with powder all over, only where i need, because I lose the glow effect. I am on the third bottle and keep on coming back to it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I actually really liked this product. It wasn't cakey at all which I loved, but definitely isn't buildable; turns orangey. To me it felt really light on my skin and gave medium to full coverage. My only problem with it is that it is not long lasting at all. That's the only thing stopping me from repurchasing as a definite yes is that I think I could find a foundation that lasts a little longer. A friend of mine with normal to dry skin also uses it and it gets peely and stuff in her dry areas so I don't recommend for dry skin.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE this foundation. If you like that dewy look, this one is your foundation! It gives beautiful glowing effect to your skin, blend easily and I just love it!
The pump makes it easier for you to get the product, I don't have any complain. Would I buy it again if I ran out? 100% YES. Unfortunately, for me personally, I still think that its a bit pricey for a drugstore foundation. Other than that, I just...aahhh in love with it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm now on my second bottle of this product and I wouldn't say its the best out there but it's definitely one of the better ones for me at least. It didn't break me out, which is always a plus, and since I have very oily skin, i tend to find one that doesn't make my skin too slick during the day and this wasn't wonderful but better than any others i've tried.

I think it would work well for normal skin as it works well for me with just a little sheen coming through after a few hours of wear. But then again what doesn't?