Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i ran out of my KVD lock it foundation, and was desperate so i bought this. um. no. it's garbage. NO coverage, it shoots out of the spout like a watery mess, and i had to use 3 pumps to even get semi covered with this product. (as opposed to 1 pump with my KVD!) moral of the story, spend the extra money and get what works. i will never buy this product again, and i don't even know if i can give it away.

I love the packaging with this product . The color selection was okay but the product was not great. I thought this was going to have the same staying power as the Revlon Colorstay foundation and I did not like this foundation. Now the actual product gave me a no makeup makeup look but it did not last as long as Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation . It did not oxidize which is good but the lack of staying power just made me regret buying this product and I have not purchased it again since then. If the staying power was better I think I would have repurchased it. I have seen that Revlon came out with another Relon photoready foundation but I have to try it.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The price and the packaging of this product is great (I love the pump!). It provides medium coverage and finishes with a dewy look. However, just like most of the Photoready products, it contains quite some shimmer in it, which is why I gave this product a four out of five because, personally, I'm not a big fan of shimmer products unless I'm hitting the parties. Other than the shimmer in it, I love this product and the color of this product is just perfect for my skin.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE this foundation. If you like that dewy look, this one is your foundation! It gives beautiful glowing effect to your skin, blend easily and I just love it!
The pump makes it easier for you to get the product, I don't have any complain. Would I buy it again if I ran out? 100% YES. Unfortunately, for me personally, I still think that its a bit pricey for a drugstore foundation. Other than that, I just...aahhh in love with it!

This foundation applied beautiful with a foundation brush and I really liked the coverage. It was a really nice shade until it oxidized and I looked like a tangerine. I have fair skin, i purchased the shade "shell". I loved how it had an spf to it. The packaging is awesome with the pump, I really wish this foundation didn't oxidize on me. I will try again in the summer when my skins a little darker.