Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Other

2.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is perhaps one of my most disliked foundations in my collection. I picked this up when Revlon was having a buy one get one sale at my nearest Ulta. I wanted to try a new foundation out since I hadn't really tried any new foundations recently and I decided to pick it up and I thoroughly regret my decision. First off I knew when buying the foundation that it had sparkles in it and that doesn't really bother me although I have oily skin, in fact I don't even notice them. What I dislike is that the foundation oxidizes to the point where I look like an orange, the foundation takes on a very orange-y hue. On top of that, the coverage on this foundation is practically nonexistent! It has the coverage level of a tinted moisturizer. The wear time with this foundation is ok but not great I would say a 5-6 hour day. I only ever wear this foundation when I know I will be seeing nobody I know. When wearing this foundation I had several accounts were my friends and family would comment on how unnatural and too orange my face looked compared to my body. This was humiliating and I won't EVER be repurchasing this foundation but I can see how this foundation would appeal to others.

this foundation in my opinion is water based , however I like the creamy based foundations
more as my skin is dry . the coverage is light to medium, and there is no need to settle it
with a powder because of it has matte finish. I do not like the matte finish that much
because I prefer more healthy glowing look , but I think it would work better with those
with oily or combination skin