Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

This was not even close to a good foundation. I was really hoping that it would give me the airbrushed effect that it 'claims' to give (Hence the name Photoready.) but it did nothing but add sparkling bits of material on my face.
I don't know about anyone else but I do not want my foundation to contain shimmer or glitter since this defeats the whole purpose of what foundation should do: Even skin tone,perhaps correct any imperfections and basically help you to look like you have better skin. This product does nothing of the kind.
It gave a light to medium coverage that really looked cakey no matter how well of an application process you apply.
Best to avoid this all together as it has nothing beneficial to offer anyone.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The price and the packaging of this product is great (I love the pump!). It provides medium coverage and finishes with a dewy look. However, just like most of the Photoready products, it contains quite some shimmer in it, which is why I gave this product a four out of five because, personally, I'm not a big fan of shimmer products unless I'm hitting the parties. Other than the shimmer in it, I love this product and the color of this product is just perfect for my skin.

This foundation applied beautiful with a foundation brush and I really liked the coverage. It was a really nice shade until it oxidized and I looked like a tangerine. I have fair skin, i purchased the shade "shell". I loved how it had an spf to it. The packaging is awesome with the pump, I really wish this foundation didn't oxidize on me. I will try again in the summer when my skins a little darker.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Best drugstore foundation I've tried. I am NW10 and the lightest shade in this fdtn is a hair too dark for me. I have combo skin and it doesn't cling to my dry patches, but it does sink into my pores terribly after a few hours of wear, but all fdtns do that to me unless I've got my beloved Porefessional. Dewy finish that's fairly sheer imo.

I used this in the vanilla shade, and was mostly happy with it. It gave decent coverage, but nothing exceptional. That is the only reason I gave 4 lippies. The staying power was about 5 hours, and I should add that I did not use primer, but set with a loose powder. It is not thick, sticky, streaky, stinky or oily. The bottle is great because it is glass and has a pump. Maybe if I used a primer (which I rarely use), it may have better longevity.