REVLON PhotoReady Liquid Foundation

Filtered by age: 44-55

3.3

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Caught it on sale couple years back. Coverage is medium and color looks darks than it really is in the bottle. Cool for daily use, bottle not travel friendly

I love wearing this foundation and I will repurchase over and over again. Onme it's got a super flawless high coverage finish that somehow manages to look natural. In photographs it is stunning and it gives a nice healthy natural glow. People always comment when I wear this foundation- Adore.

This was not even close to a good foundation. I was really hoping that it would give me the airbrushed effect that it 'claims' to give (Hence the name Photoready.) but it did nothing but add sparkling bits of material on my face.
I don't know about anyone else but I do not want my foundation to contain shimmer or glitter since this defeats the whole purpose of what foundation should do: Even skin tone,perhaps correct any imperfections and basically help you to look like you have better skin. This product does nothing of the kind.
It gave a light to medium coverage that really looked cakey no matter how well of an application process you apply.
Best to avoid this all together as it has nothing beneficial to offer anyone.