Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.2

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry skin with lots of redness. This is the only foundation that looks almost perfect, doesn´t look cakey, and gives me that fabulous glow. it doesn´t settle in the fine lines and wrinkes, medium coverage, very easy to blend, luminous finish. Cons: doesn´t cover very well blemishes or broken capillaries. At the end of the day, it fades too easily especially on blemishes but still has that healthy skin appearance on the rest of the skin. it is not for oily skin. i don´t settle it with powder all over, only where i need, because I lose the glow effect. I am on the third bottle and keep on coming back to it.

I was so into this product and was using it for year. Recently when I ran out of it, I purchased another one, as usual, my shade is Nude. The next day, like my regular routine, I put my celeteque non-alcoholic moisturizer -nit a huge fan of primer but my like this moisturizer as my under-foundation- I grabbed my new Revlon Photoready in Nude and I was shocked! I turned so Tan that like I have just been sunbathing!!! What happened!! I immediately removed the foundation and settled with my other not so fave one. Went straight to the store where I got it and inquired about the sudden change in color, and guess what they told me? Revlon Photoready came in new shades and most of them were catered to asian skin, and I was like, what about me? My skintone is medium to fair does that mean there isnt any shade for me anymore? They ended up giving me the Ochre shade which they saud was the second shade from the lightes available which I believe was Ivory. And since I am so dead for this product, bought it! The next day, tried it one and here is goes again, I looked so pale like I just got out of the hospital!!! What is happening Revlon! So disappointed. Went to the same store and told the sales rep that I looked like I am sick, not I am in search for a new foundation! Goodbye Photoready! If I will be recommending it, with the new shades they have, you gotta be very very careful, it is was too far the old one. You dont want to waste money like I did.

I love the packaging with this product . The color selection was okay but the product was not great. I thought this was going to have the same staying power as the Revlon Colorstay foundation and I did not like this foundation. Now the actual product gave me a no makeup makeup look but it did not last as long as Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation . It did not oxidize which is good but the lack of staying power just made me regret buying this product and I have not purchased it again since then. If the staying power was better I think I would have repurchased it. I have seen that Revlon came out with another Relon photoready foundation but I have to try it.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I stumbled upon this product in an Ulta store near my place of work, I was tired of my stays-put-for-2-hours Covergirl foundation and was in need of a new, better one. I used to wear Revlon a lot way back in the day until I started wearing MAC, but that's another story. Anywho, I tried the Carmel shade and it blended beautifully with my NC45 skintone. Any yes, as the product boasts, it did look airbrushed! My pores, few fine lines and the blotchiness went away like that! I applied it with a latex sponge instead of my fingers as well. I went through one in almost a month, I really wish there was more product and the price went down a few bucks, but other than that, I love it! and yes, I repurchased.

Try it!

*As a side note, if you have oily skin like me, this product keeps the shine at bay for about 8 hours, can't beat that!

I used this in the vanilla shade, and was mostly happy with it. It gave decent coverage, but nothing exceptional. That is the only reason I gave 4 lippies. The staying power was about 5 hours, and I should add that I did not use primer, but set with a loose powder. It is not thick, sticky, streaky, stinky or oily. The bottle is great because it is glass and has a pump. Maybe if I used a primer (which I rarely use), it may have better longevity.