Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.3

I have been using this foundation for almost 5 years... It is the best! I live in a dry, hot climate and it just works with my skin really really well. I feel like it makes me glow, evens out my skin tone, but still lets my skin show through. Very light natural looking coverage.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Broke me out in places I don't normally get pimples! I use makeup remover and double cleanse so I know I was cleaning my face properly every evening. After two days of using this I now have three large, angry, almost boil-like pimples. The pump bottle was the only nice thing about this foundation. The coverage was sheer, and did not last. I used 004 Nude for my NC30 skin.

UPDATE: after studying the ingredients list I think the culprit for my breakouts was the dimethicone, which is pretty high up in the ingredients list (3rd).

I like the pump but for my dry skin this product just didn't work. applied very streaky and uneven. Not a fan.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE this foundation. If you like that dewy look, this one is your foundation! It gives beautiful glowing effect to your skin, blend easily and I just love it!
The pump makes it easier for you to get the product, I don't have any complain. Would I buy it again if I ran out? 100% YES. Unfortunately, for me personally, I still think that its a bit pricey for a drugstore foundation. Other than that, I just...aahhh in love with it!