Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex

3.4

Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Betaine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Sodium Pca, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caramel, Algae Extract, Citric Acid, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Citral, Potassium Sorbate, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I received a small sample jar of this cream in a subscription box. As a face cream, it is profoundly unremarkable. The ingredients list lacks any exciting ingredients, though it is mild. It provides next to no moisture or barrier protection, and I would never consider purchasing a full size. The price is an abomination considering the average formulation. However, it functions surprisingly well as a light eye and lip cream, and I have been using it as such at night. The texture is light and quite cosmetically elegant, and I enjoy using it for this purpose. I wouldn't recommend it, as you can find many superior eye and lip creams, especially at this price point, but if you find yourself stuck with a jar of this and no idea what to do with it, it does have some (limited) use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Tried a sample not knowing what type of skin this is for. I have dryish acne prone skin and this feels like a typical moisturizer. Nothing exciting but not bad. Pretty easy to spread out. Feels pretty nice on the face. May or may not buy full size in the future.

on 9/25/2016 10:21:00 PM

Went into Sephora looking for a good anti-aging moisturizer and was told to try this out. I've been using this for about 2 months and haven't noticed anything different with my skin. Yes I'm in my 20s but I wanted to start anti-aging anyways. My skin is oily/normal, I don't get acne only TOTM. I was only using this at night since it's a rich looking cream then started with both day and night, during the day I would mix this with my serum and at night I would use this alone or mix with jojoba oil (love that stuff!!) Haven't noticed anything different with my skin (obv don't have wrinkles) it does soften my skin, but I have found jojoba oil on it's own makes my skin look more plump and hydrated than this. The smell is okay, goes away after a while. This didn't make my skin oilier, it absorbs well and was able to put on make-up after I applied it. I wouldn't repurchase due to the price - it's extremely pricey and I'm pretty sure you can get a cream with the same ingredients for cheaper.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I normally have combination skin and recently it's become quite dehydrated, I went to Fresh looking for a heavier but still light moisturizer. I had been using a Caudalie moisturizer which was perfect for my skin before.

The SA was very pushy with products and was trying to get me to buy the new toner and this. I was sold on the texture, smell and promise of the ingredients, she gave me a sample of the new rose toner which was a waste.

I'm not convinced on the virtues of this product, my skin is soft like cashmere in the morning but my dry patches are still there after two weeks. It's expensive for the little results I've seen thus far and the pot is not hygienic.

I'm sure that if you use the range of products you will see more improvements but there are other products that deliver more. I won't repurchase.

got this in a sample set, the very first night I used this I noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. in the tone and clarity. super impressed. bought this and the cleanser to go with this as well. I'm not let down!

This is a very average face moisturizer. The consistency is a bit thin..slightly watery.. but it does spread well on my face. It's almost slimey in a way and a little goes a long way but I still feel like it's mostly just water. I do like that it doesn't feel greasy but it still moisturizes my skin. It's good as a day cream. It's just not worth the price.. I will buy again because it didn't harm my skin, but it definitely didn't make it all that amazing either. Simply moisturized it..which I'm happy with for now.. i wish it did more for the price tag on it.

on 9/11/2015 9:27:00 AM

I have been wanting to try this forever. I love the premise and the "idea" of it. I also know that it costs quite a bit of $. So I was expecting something quite grand. It's not. It's cheap, does not moisturize, and the list of products is quite daunting. I'm glad I only got a sample of this. Wouldn't bother even using a sample again....it was THAT unremarkable.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this, but not enough to repurchase it. For me to buy a high-end skincare product it has to be amazing. This was nice, but I feel like I could find something similar at the drugstore. Finished and tossed.

on 6/11/2016 4:44:00 PM

Used for a few weeks. I have combination sensitive acne prone skin. This product caused cystic acne and blisters that scarred. Would recommend doing a skin test on a small area of the face for at least ten days prior to applying to entire face, if your skin is sensitive. Did not like packaging or scent. Skin did feel moisturized.

on 4/10/2016 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This has been my go-to moisturizer for about a year. I have dry, sensitive skin and this moisturizer hydrates my face well. However, I feel like the formula has changed recently as the texture of the cream isn't as thick anymore. I would prefer the old one over the new one. Sometimes when my skin is really dry I need a thicker cream than this.