Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Betaine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Sodium Pca, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caramel, Algae Extract, Citric Acid, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Citral, Potassium Sorbate, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol.

on 9/25/2016 10:21:00 PM

Went into Sephora looking for a good anti-aging moisturizer and was told to try this out. I've been using this for about 2 months and haven't noticed anything different with my skin. Yes I'm in my 20s but I wanted to start anti-aging anyways. My skin is oily/normal, I don't get acne only TOTM. I was only using this at night since it's a rich looking cream then started with both day and night, during the day I would mix this with my serum and at night I would use this alone or mix with jojoba oil (love that stuff!!) Haven't noticed anything different with my skin (obv don't have wrinkles) it does soften my skin, but I have found jojoba oil on it's own makes my skin look more plump and hydrated than this. The smell is okay, goes away after a while. This didn't make my skin oilier, it absorbs well and was able to put on make-up after I applied it. I wouldn't repurchase due to the price - it's extremely pricey and I'm pretty sure you can get a cream with the same ingredients for cheaper.

got this in a sample set, the very first night I used this I noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. in the tone and clarity. super impressed. bought this and the cleanser to go with this as well. I'm not let down!

To Read all 49 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/11/2016 4:44:00 PM

Used for a few weeks. I have combination sensitive acne prone skin. This product caused cystic acne and blisters that scarred. Would recommend doing a skin test on a small area of the face for at least ten days prior to applying to entire face, if your skin is sensitive. Did not like packaging or scent. Skin did feel moisturized.

on 4/10/2016 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This has been my go-to moisturizer for about a year. I have dry, sensitive skin and this moisturizer hydrates my face well. However, I feel like the formula has changed recently as the texture of the cream isn't as thick anymore. I would prefer the old one over the new one. Sometimes when my skin is really dry I need a thicker cream than this.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this, but not enough to repurchase it. For me to buy a high-end skincare product it has to be amazing. This was nice, but I feel like I could find something similar at the drugstore. Finished and tossed.

on 9/11/2015 9:27:00 AM

I have been wanting to try this forever. I love the premise and the "idea" of it. I also know that it costs quite a bit of $. So I was expecting something quite grand. It's not. It's cheap, does not moisturize, and the list of products is quite daunting. I'm glad I only got a sample of this. Wouldn't bother even using a sample again....it was THAT unremarkable.

This is a nice, lightweight moisturizer, especially good for the summer months when my skin tends to be a little oily. A small amount spreads easily and absorbs quickly.

on 8/18/2015 11:53:00 PM

I'm using this for few weeks now, I have dry skin & combination t-zone (but not very oily). So my opinion are:

pros:
- really moisten your skin
- have great smell (cucumber scent)
- I applied it every night, and every morning I have a very soft skin

cons:
- if you apply it too much, it will be very greasy
- it doesn't absorb fast, so if you want to apply it in the day, I don't think would be a good idea.

advice: Don't apply too much, because it will be sticky & greasy since it doesn't absorb very fast.

on 5/8/2015 11:07:00 PM

Well let's face it, I'm getting older and my facial skin isn't what it used to be. So finding a good moisturizer is becoming more important to me nowadays. This one does a very nice job for me. I have combination skin year round, drier in the winter and oilier in the summer. This goes on thick and rich, smoothes out well, soaks in nicely. No lingering tackiness or greasy feel, and my skin still feels nice the following day. I did not experience any of the burning or redness or sensitivity that others have reported, so YMMV. I'd give this a 4.5 if I could, with the half lippie off for the distinct cucumber scent which some may like but I find, well, too much like a salad. Lol. I don't like smelling like food :). But thankfully the scent fades quickly.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

The REDNESS with this product is REAL!! I wish I had read what other reviewers said about this before giving it a try. Pretty much immediately after applying it to my face, my cheeks broke out in a burning red rash! I washed it off as soon as I noticed it, but it still took hours to completely go away. I'm not sure exactly what is in this that causes the redness, but it is AWFUL!