Essence Powder Brush

Essence Powder Brush
Powder Brush

4.5

My version comes in lilac and the bristles are soft and gentle on the skin. It distributes powder evenly, even gliding corners near the nose and under the eyes, and gives me a smooth and silky finish. The size (about 10-12cm) makes it a convenient brush to carry on the go. Overall I'm super satisfied with my purchase. At $5.50 in Singapore, this brush is a complete bargain!

on 10/7/2016 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The brush does what it says, I can't complain.
I like the violet design, and all my pastel coloured Essence brushes look so neat together! It comes in a plastic wrap that can be re-usable if unfolded correctly when you open it the first time. I can use it as a portable pencil case.
It mentions that it works perfectly with their own powder, and it's true! I also tried it with my scary Cornsilk loose powder and did the job with no effort.
Also no efforts in cleaning it: some hot water, some castille soap and that's it! Dries faster than other brushes I own. I bought it as a replacement for my eternal powder brush from no brand in particular (I gotta tell you: I found it, along with many other items, in a make up bag abandoned on a first class train seat back in 2012. Now it's 2016 and the brush wasn't even new when I found it, as the brand stamp faded away. I really would love to know what it was and repurchase it..). It started losing bristles and it was quite disgusting.
What more can I say? For 3,50 euros, it's a deal! Does what it claims, it's quite small and short so it fits in the make up bag, and that's it!

on 6/27/2016 11:06:00 AM

A very good and cheap synthetic brush to use with loose powder or a blusher.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Good cheap priced brush for blusher and powder. I have had this one a few years, washed it often and it retains its shape, never shed a single hair. Works well for powders, great buy.

on 11/25/2015 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've had this brush for more than a year now, and it's still going strong -- fluffy and soft, keeps its shape, still doesn't shed although I wash it every two weeks or so. And it's super cheap too!
I use it for my translucent powder (also by Essence) and bronzer sometimes.

on 7/12/2016 10:15:00 AM

The bristles are really soft and comfortable on the face

on 3/17/2014 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a really decent brush. I use it every day to apply loose setting powder. What I like is that it is not so dense as to easily over-powder, but not so loose that it doesn't apply anything at all. I have had no issues with shedding, and it has maintained shape after countless washes. I like the synthetic bristles because it's low maintenance. I like that I've had no issues with shedding. I like the price because I don't worry about traveling with this brush or throwing it into my purse, I can afford to replace it if necessary. I like the shorter handle, which makes it more compact and easy to find a space for in my already crowded bathroom drawer. I just like it! It might not be the very softest or the fanciest, but it does the trick and that's all I need of it.

on 9/4/2013 7:00:00 PM

Me gusta bastante, la he lavado harto y no se le ha soltado ningún pelo, la relación precio calidad es excelente!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This brush is so great, I use it with the essence mortifying powder and it's never left any of the hairs from the brush on my face, and it's super soft. I also like how this is plastic, because I never like metal parts on brushes because I don't take enough care while rushing them to protect them from rusting in water. This is my favourite face brush.

on 8/23/2015 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Really enjoying this brush. I have washed it multiple times yet the bristle is still soft and neat. No fall out as well. Pertect handle length to be traveled with, fit inside my small make up bag perfectly.