4.3

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

this product has no pigment whatsoever it’s also really chalky the eyebrow stencils are useless and i’m upset i even spent 3€ on this

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

from

a year ago

I usually tint my eyebrows but when i moved to a new place and couldn't find the tinting kit i use anywhere, I decided on buying a some not expensive eyebrow shadow meanwhile. I bought this one because it was cheap, €3 and color seemed suitable for my fair brows. When I opened it I first thought: "well, I should have spent €10 more and buy something decent" because the packaging is so thin, even single-serving food packaging is more stiff. But after I applied the product I changed my mind, because the product itself is good, you have also these brow shaped patterns that help you to make the shape. Also these shadows stayed more then 8 hours so good result. Honestly I had so little expectations that the product surprised me a lot.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I love this eyebrow set so much. Color is great and it gives your eyebrows a natural look. It stays on for a long time and is easy to use. Price is also great. But i don’t like the packaging. Every time i open the set i am afraid the powder will fall.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

this is a fabulous product. the powders are pigmented and long lasting. however the packaging and the brush are terrible like really bad. i might repurchase because the powders are good

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

3 years ago

I like the product a lot, just not the packaging. The packaging makes it feel really messy to use. The product itself is very good, stays pretty well and the for the price it's worth the packaging

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Love this product. Admittedly I have really only just started playing around with my eyebrows but I've purchased a few different products - this being the most affordable - and it's the only one I love. I use a different brush as the one that comes with it is a tad stiff although it does the job. I don't use the stencils. Not that I wouldn't, I just haven't bothered to try them yet. Easy to build up colour depending on the look you're after and the light shade is perfect for my brows. Looks very natural and I've found no need to set them afterwards. For the price and how brilliantly this product works AND lasts... definitely recommend and would repurchase :)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

I love this product so much, specially because i have very light blonde eyebrows and i hate fake looking brows. This product has the exact natural dark blonde color to add colour to my brows naturally, it stays on all day long and no one notices that i colour them.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

from

4 years ago

It stays on the brows for a long time, even with no setting spray.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

4 years ago

I've been using this product for more than a year now. I bought it on impulse, but I have no regrets! As I was on a budget, I purchased a few cheap eyebrow pencils but they were hard to apply and had weak pigmentation, so I bought this, thinking that it would be easier to use. I live in Malaysia, the weather is hot and humid most of the time but my brows remain intact. It doesn't fade, and it stays in place. Although it's targeted towards brunettes, I've dyed my hair lighter (medium blonde) before and the lighter shade in the set worked well for me then. Pros: - Affordable - Strong pigmentation - Natural look - Stays on all day - Has a light and dark shade (which can be mixed!) Cons: - Inconvenient and flimsy packaging - Applicator brush is very stiff (I use an angled eyeliner brush to apply the powder) - Stencils doesn't suit my eyebrow shape. - After some time, the powder breaks easily.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Nothing beats this brow kit when it comes to value for money. The two pigmented shades are easy to mix or do an ombre brow (if you're into that), making it suit a lot of natural brow colours. It's also buildable, making it easy to achieve natural or strong brows. I use my own angled brush to apply this rather than the tiny one provided and it works perfectly. The packaging leaves a lot to be desired, but Essence tends to release a limited edition brow kit in the same price range with better/prettier looking packaging, so I go for that more often than not. A word to those who like to contour - the lighter of the shades makes a nice cheekbone contour colour for fair folk if applied with a fluffy eyeshadow brush and blended out with a kabuki/powder brush.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair