Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set

Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set used up / newEssence Eyebrow Stylist SetEssence Browstylist set Essence Browstylist set 2Essence Browstylist set

4.3

I like the product a lot, just not the packaging. The packaging makes it feel really messy to use. The product itself is very good, stays pretty well and the for the price it's worth the packaging

on 9/8/2016 11:52:00 PM

Love this product.
Admittedly I have really only just started playing around with my eyebrows but I've purchased a few different products - this being the most affordable - and it's the only one I love.

I use a different brush as the one that comes with it is a tad stiff although it does the job.
I don't use the stencils. Not that I wouldn't, I just haven't bothered to try them yet.

Easy to build up colour depending on the look you're after and the light shade is perfect for my brows. Looks very natural and I've found no need to set them afterwards.

For the price and how brilliantly this product works AND lasts... definitely recommend and would repurchase :)

I love this product so much, specially because i have very light blonde eyebrows and i hate fake looking brows. This product has the exact natural dark blonde color to add colour to my brows naturally, it stays on all day long and no one notices that i colour them.

on 7/12/2016 10:10:00 AM

It stays on the brows for a long time, even with no setting spray.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this product for more than a year now. I bought it on impulse, but I have no regrets! As I was on a budget, I purchased a few cheap eyebrow pencils but they were hard to apply and had weak pigmentation, so I bought this, thinking that it would be easier to use.

I live in Malaysia, the weather is hot and humid most of the time but my brows remain intact. It doesn't fade, and it stays in place. Although it's targeted towards brunettes, I've dyed my hair lighter (medium blonde) before and the lighter shade in the set worked well for me then.

Pros:
- Affordable
- Strong pigmentation
- Natural look
- Stays on all day
- Has a light and dark shade (which can be mixed!)

Cons:
- Inconvenient and flimsy packaging
- Applicator brush is very stiff (I use an angled eyeliner brush to apply the powder)
- Stencils doesn't suit my eyebrow shape.
- After some time, the powder breaks easily.

Nothing beats this brow kit when it comes to value for money. The two pigmented shades are easy to mix or do an ombre brow (if you're into that), making it suit a lot of natural brow colours. It's also buildable, making it easy to achieve natural or strong brows. I use my own angled brush to apply this rather than the tiny one provided and it works perfectly. The packaging leaves a lot to be desired, but Essence tends to release a limited edition brow kit in the same price range with better/prettier looking packaging, so I go for that more often than not. A word to those who like to contour - the lighter of the shades makes a nice cheekbone contour colour for fair folk if applied with a fluffy eyeshadow brush and blended out with a kabuki/powder brush.

Pricing was attractive, and for someone who was just venturing into powder eyebrow kits, I found this a good stepping stone. Upon unpackaging, I was slightly disappointed with the case. It's a flimsy piece of plastic case with a lid that does not catch. So, you can't bring this out for sure - it'll just fall apart in your bag! Furthermore, the powder is on a disposable type plastic mould. The kind that you only expect to hold the *actual* package until you throw it away... except this is the REAL DEAL. The brush is slightly less than mediocre but I guess it will do for touching up (if you can bring it out that is). I eventually bought my own proper brush and trashed it completely.

There is significant fallout, more so when used with the brush it comes with, so make sure you tap tap tap it out. However, the colour is pretty, and it stays on well! It has a good pigmentation for sure, for both the dark and light shade. If you live in a tropical climate like I do, sweat can sometimes lighten the colour after a loooong day outdoors.

Ive been using this powder for about 5 months now. Stays on throughout the day. However, if you forget to remove the powder at night, or forget to reapply everyday, you wake up the next morning with patches/dots of where the old powder wiped off. Im going to presume this is what happens when using all eyebrow powders. I don't like the packaging, if it flips upside down while in your bag, the powder gets all inside the case and then all over your hands when you take it out. it also gets on the handle of the brush, which i dont like too much as its very stiff and way too small. I bought another bigger angled eyebrow brush until i lost it(đŸ˜‚) so had to resort back to the small one. Good enough value for money at €3, lasts 4 months (i use it twice a day) I wouldnt mind investing in a more expensive eyebrow kit if it came with a better brush and a pencil. 6/10 for me.

on 5/16/2016 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I don't love the packaging, but I liked the powder. It's very pigmented and blendable, don't love the fallout when I sweep the brush. Brush included with the set is quite hard, so I had to use another angled brush.

I don't use the stencil but it's pretty to use.

on 5/13/2016 11:29:00 AM

This was my first brow powder. It works quite well filling in my brows for a softer look. I usually use wax and pomade or pencil now, but this my go to brow powder.

Packaging was crap, I moved it to another case.

Popular Brows Products