Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 03

4.5

on 11/19/2016 6:08:00 PM

I blind bought this, as my two favourite brownish lippies (Bobbi Brown Heather Bluff and L'oreal Or Celeste) have both been discontinued and I hoped it'd fill the gap. It isn't very brown, more peach/nude, but it is a nice shade. The packaging feels nice - I could live without the 'Kate' branding which is a bit gaudy, but the matte black is cool and it feels quite substantial with a lovely click to the lid! The coverage is good and it's nicely matte but I have to deduct a lippy here as I do find it rather drying and wouldn't be able to wear it constantly. It wears evenly and has decent staying power, lipstick has never stayed on me (possibly cos I never shut up?) but this isn't at all bad. I absolutely hate the smell, though, like a nursing home and very strong, hence another lippy off for that. I'd buy this line again though if a colour appealed to me, it's great value for money.

on 8/12/2016 10:36:00 PM

Very like Mac Velvet Teddy but the formulation is less drying. It has a satin finish rather than matte and it is a bit licky offie. Still it is a third of the price of Mac and I prefer the formula. I am very pale and on me it has slightly peach hue so not really nude on me but very pretty.

on 3/3/2016 7:52:00 AM

This is the perfect nude colour for me. It's too cool toned or too light, and looks wonderfully natural for my skin tone. It is a matt finish but not too matt that it makes your lips too flat, theres still a slight satin finish to it. It lasts ages and wears away naturally, not in patches, but can stick to dry patches of skin on your lips if you dont moisturise beforehand. It looks lovely with a nude lipliner or with a nude or sheer lipgloss over the top. I will most definitely repurchase.

on 2/20/2015 11:24:00 AM

This is a lovely pinky brown nude on my lips, which are fairly pigmented. I am fair with bleached hair for ref. It's great as it doesn't wash me out and looks fabulous with smokey eyes. It can be a little drying. Lasts well and all in all a great bargain!! Love it :0)

One of my very favourite lippies, such a fab colour, really nice for everyday wear but also on a night out. A beautiful silky finish and fab colour! Love it

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice lipstick! I wear this to school and it's a nice gentle soft pink nude colour that is only slightly darker than my natural lip colour, so it looks nice and natural but does give my clips a bit of colour. It smells delicious, and it's quite affordable at only 5.49. I'm thinking about buying more of these lipsticks, as I've heard the shade 107 is particularly good!

My perfect nude!

It's so hard for me to find a nice nude that suits me. I am pale but I often fake tan so I wanted a brown nude that wasn't harsh, I wanted one that was nice and natural and complimented my blue eyes!

I just love this colour, it's completely perfect, a gorgeous brown with pinky tones (perfect even when I haven't tanned!)!

I apply a small amount straight from the stick and blend with my finger for a day time look and for a night time look I again apply this straight from the stick, blot, reapply and blot again then apply a coat of 'Chic' lipgloss from Tanya Burr and this creates the perfect glamorous nude lip that looks amazing teamed with a sultry, brown and bronze smokey eye and a bronzed complexion!

The last power is decent but I do have to reapply during the day!

on 10/3/2014 3:57:00 AM

Such a pretty nude colour that doesn't make you look sick! This is by best daily lipstick since it goes so well on my fair with yellow tone skin. It's creamy texture so goes on well. Only downside is the overly sweet smell which others may mind. It isn't hydrating but I dab my all time fave body shop hemp lip conditioner on top and that fixes the problem - actually makes my lips really velvety I normally have dry flakey lips from not drinking enough water :/

Love love love and for such a cheap price, I'm stocking up on this in case they get discontinued. Otherwise, I have to go back to my expensive Dior.

This is my fav lipstick. It's a perfect brownish/pinkish nude that doesn't make you look sick. I have never been a nude girl before i got my hands on this amazing lipstick. The packaging is cute as well. The lipstick is easy to apply and last a long time. It doesn't dry out my lips but i do always wear chap stick under it.

Love-hate!

I LOVE the colour- it's a perfect nude for me- bit pinky, bit peachy, bit browny- whatever but it's absolutely fab in terms of colour. Not too blue and not too orange. Some nudes are mauve toned, others brown which drains my skin.

Hate- it makes my lips peel.

I keep using it because I love the colour- I bought 2 at once as it was such a 'find' but I need to use lip salve after wearing it because it fries my lips so much despite feeling creamy- maybe it's the perfume in it.