Urban Decay Radium

Urban Decay Radium

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/1/2018 3:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

The shade has been described by the reviewers below but I'll add my 2 cents. This is BLUE BLUE BLUE. I love how it makes my greenish/hazel eyes look a bit lighter. This can be used as a liner or a shadow. Not much more to say, the pigmentation, texture and staying power are all on par with UD's outstanding quality. I would buy again for sure.

on 7/31/2014 4:31:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I honestly don't know why I bought this, I have barely worn it since I've gotten it.

Besides that, its a very vivid and slightly shimmery ocean blue that I've found to be very pigmented. If you're looking out for some nice blue shadows, you may want to give this a swatch because it is amazing quality like all UD shadows.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

An intense, distinctly warm-toned cerulean/azure blue with a metallic finish. It's a bit sheer, but I don't mind because that makes it more wearable for me. Don't be fooled if it looks dark blue and boring in your Ulta or Sephora - it's a vivid, super-saturated stunner under better lighting. The formula is nice; silky smooth without powdery-ness or fallout. For US$18, UD could afford to use metal compacts like in the old days, but I'm willing to pay it anyway; in fact, Radium e/s is the only UD product I use.

Popular Eye Shadows