Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8, Glycereth-28, Sucrose, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Trehalose, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, PEG-75, Caffeine, Pantethine, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Phytosterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4, Yellow 5

on 2/14/2018 4:42:00 PM

I went for a trip and the water was horrible there I broke and my skin was coverd in spots becausw of the dry conditions , it was a first for me to brake out like that. So when I got home I bought this mask to help my skin recover, the morning I woke up my skin was soo much better, in love with this mask. Ran out of my first tube and repurchased it. Loove it

on 12/25/2017 7:51:00 PM

I have very sensitive fair skin that almost everything causes me to feel a burning sensation. That being said this (and the majority of the moisture surge line) do not cause that issue for me. I have very dry skin in my t-zone that peels like a sunburn all year round. This mask is a great addition to my routine. I use this every other night in the winter and twice a week in summer. The packaging says to use this after your routine and I have to say that’s when I’ve seen the most benefits. When applied after I’ve washed, toned, used a serum and moisturizer I wait about 20 minutes until everything soaks into my skin then apply the mask a bit heavy handed and then right before turning in for the night I really massage it in. I wake up with no flaking skin, minimal redness and my makeup goes on flawlessly the next morning after I wash, tone and moisturize with something lighter.

on 12/8/2017 2:02:00 AM

A serviceable moisturizer that has no fragrance and didn't break me out. Unspectacular yet decent. If I found a great sale price I would buy this again, but it's a bit too pricey for regular use in my routine.

on 11/7/2017 7:24:00 PM

Just finished the mini version of this that comes with the moisturiser and eye cream set. LOVE IT. It makes my skin so SOFT and smooth! The moisturiser is not so special tho, unless paired with this product. my skin naturally feels moisturised and hydrated. Before, my skin would feel dry until I applied moisturiser. but using this as part of my skincare makes my skin feel hydrated at all times. I wanna buy the full size!!

My mom uses it. Its amazing! Super hydrating and amazing as night moisturizer. She loves it.

on 8/29/2017 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have very dry skin that sometimes gets so dry and streched it starts to itch. I had an odd experience with this mask. It felt great on the skin and really made me feel instantly hydrated.
But then, 12 or 24 hours later my skin still feels plump to the tuch but it actually itches like it's super dry. I think its the sillicon that creates a "fake" feeling of moisture without actually helping with dryness. It didn't break me out, luckily, but a layer of sillicone on my skin isn't exactly what I look for in a mask.
Overall there are better masks out there. There are even better clinique masks.

on 5/18/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is a hydrating thick gel that didn't feel emollient, but sadly it broke me out. Passed it to my mother who has dry skin (I have combo, acne-prone skin) and she used it as a moisturizer until it ran out with no problems.

on 3/27/2017 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It is a nice product and my skin feels soft, hydrated and smooth in the morning. I like the consistency too. Would I repurchase it? No. I like masks in general, but overnight masks are not for me. It felt like I was putting on a second layer of a moisturizer and I feel like it isn't necessary to my skin care regimen.

on 3/10/2017 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have used Laneige and its Etude House counterpart, Moistfull Collagen, but I like Clinique the best. I find the other two provide more superficial benefits. I read this Clinique product has caused breakouts on some people, but happily, not on me. I first used this on a long haul flight, and it superbly did the trick of keeping my skin hydrated. One thing to note though, this product is better suited for dehydrated skin, than it is for dry skin. There is a big difference, so it is important to understand what your skin concerns are first. If you have dry skin, you will need to apply this with oil or a moisturiser. I don't have dry skin, so most of the time I am happy with this product on its own. When I feel that my skin is a bit dry, then I put this on top of oil. It works wonders! I marked one lippie down for fragrance. I don't mind the smell; I just prefer fragrance-free or naturally scented products.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

If you have sensitive skin like me,don't get too close to this product.It broke me out,and now i have to deal with the scars that came with the acne.sigh