Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8, Glycereth-28, Sucrose, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Trehalose, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, PEG-75, Caffeine, Pantethine, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Phytosterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4, Yellow 5

Receive a free sample of this at boots after buying some Clinique products. First of all, I do feel my skin is hydrated and softer in the morning. But for some reason, I have tried this mask twice, both times I felt a little itchy and had 2 or 3 little bumps appeared after applying this mask, I'm not sure why it happened cause I love their moisture surge intense cream.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have dry skin and I don't notice anything. As someone who loves overnight masks, I needed to build this in layers as my skin soaked up the first 2 applications almost immediately. I almost think it's better as a moisturizer.

To Read all 94 Reviews, Login or Join

I put this on as the last step of my skin care routine and my skin always feels super soft in the morning. I use it a few times a week or whenever my skin needs some serious hydration. It has even helped even out my blotchy skin tone.

on 5/12/2016 11:44:00 PM

No major results ๐Ÿ™

on 4/29/2016 11:06:00 AM

This mask is really good, especially when you feel a bit drier than usual. I just put it on before bed and my skin feels really supple in the morning. I probably wouldn't buy it again because of the price but if you can afford go for it!!!

I have combination skin with an oily t zone and sometimes clogged pores and this is great for me. I feel like it smooths my skin out overnight. I think it's a bit too heavy for during the day as I've tried it a few times and my makeup melts off. Overall I like this, not a miracle worker though. Still waiting for the perfect moisterisor....

on 2/18/2016 10:21:00 AM

Its useless. Cant see a little change when I wake up in the morning, I hoped it would help my dry skin, well, it even dont seem like a moisture thing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

All I can say is....This works for me! Living through Chicago area winters can very tough on my sensitive normal/dry skin. But this product has secured a place in my heart๐Ÿ’—. I have been applying this generously every night for the past two weeks. My face feels more hydrated and I see an improved texture. I'm actually getting compliments on my skin! It takes a lot for me to give a moisturizer +5, but I'm a believer!

on 2/9/2016 1:55:00 PM

Came across the sample of this in the Clinique Bonus gift and gave it a try. I use it at night directly after showering and (at least during this winter season) was pleasantly surprised by the level of absorption and skin feel the product yielded. Exceeded my expectations. I plan to buy full size once trial size is used up.

on 1/25/2016 9:29:00 AM

I really wanted this to work for me, as i have extremely dry and tight skin. However, i put it on generously, and 10 mins after my skin feels as tight again, and i dont see any results in any way.

Popular Masks