Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8, Glycereth-28, Sucrose, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Trehalose, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, PEG-75, Caffeine, Pantethine, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Phytosterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4, Yellow 5

on 4/25/2018 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I really enjoy this as my night time moisturizer, and have bee using it for over a year now. Once I started using it more regularly I really noticed the affect on my skin - softer, more supple, soothed and balances. I have acne prone, combo/oily skin and use topical treatments to manage breakouts. This is so soothing when my skin is irritated, flaky or dry. I love that it has no scent, is oil free, gentle and super, super rich and creamy, yet does not just sit on top of your skin. A little goes a long way but I admit, I slather it on, and my skin instantly feels moisturized, and it doesn't irritate my eyes.

on 3/10/2018 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I do love this mask! It was my first overnight mask that I bought and some people use it every night but I personally don't think it's necessary. I usually apply this mask after I do acne treatment for like, 2 ou 3 days. It really really helps my skin don't get parched and especially because it's still winter. In the morning, when I wake up and wash my face, my skin looks soooo smooth! I definitly recommend!!

on 2/14/2018 4:42:00 PM

I went for a trip and the water was horrible there I broke and my skin was coverd in spots becausw of the dry conditions , it was a first for me to brake out like that. So when I got home I bought this mask to help my skin recover, the morning I woke up my skin was soo much better, in love with this mask. Ran out of my first tube and repurchased it. Loove it

on 12/25/2017 7:51:00 PM

I have very sensitive fair skin that almost everything causes me to feel a burning sensation. That being said this (and the majority of the moisture surge line) do not cause that issue for me. I have very dry skin in my t-zone that peels like a sunburn all year round. This mask is a great addition to my routine. I use this every other night in the winter and twice a week in summer. The packaging says to use this after your routine and I have to say that’s when I’ve seen the most benefits. When applied after I’ve washed, toned, used a serum and moisturizer I wait about 20 minutes until everything soaks into my skin then apply the mask a bit heavy handed and then right before turning in for the night I really massage it in. I wake up with no flaking skin, minimal redness and my makeup goes on flawlessly the next morning after I wash, tone and moisturize with something lighter.

on 12/8/2017 2:02:00 AM

A serviceable moisturizer that has no fragrance and didn't break me out. Unspectacular yet decent. If I found a great sale price I would buy this again, but it's a bit too pricey for regular use in my routine.

on 11/7/2017 7:24:00 PM

Just finished the mini version of this that comes with the moisturiser and eye cream set. LOVE IT. It makes my skin so SOFT and smooth! The moisturiser is not so special tho, unless paired with this product. my skin naturally feels moisturised and hydrated. Before, my skin would feel dry until I applied moisturiser. but using this as part of my skincare makes my skin feel hydrated at all times. I wanna buy the full size!!

My mom uses it. Its amazing! Super hydrating and amazing as night moisturizer. She loves it.

on 8/29/2017 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have very dry skin that sometimes gets so dry and streched it starts to itch. I had an odd experience with this mask. It felt great on the skin and really made me feel instantly hydrated.
But then, 12 or 24 hours later my skin still feels plump to the tuch but it actually itches like it's super dry. I think its the sillicon that creates a "fake" feeling of moisture without actually helping with dryness. It didn't break me out, luckily, but a layer of sillicone on my skin isn't exactly what I look for in a mask.
Overall there are better masks out there. There are even better clinique masks.

on 5/18/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a hydrating thick gel that didn't feel emollient, but sadly it broke me out. Passed it to my mother who has dry skin (I have combo, acne-prone skin) and she used it as a moisturizer until it ran out with no problems.

on 3/27/2017 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It is a nice product and my skin feels soft, hydrated and smooth in the morning. I like the consistency too. Would I repurchase it? No. I like masks in general, but overnight masks are not for me. It felt like I was putting on a second layer of a moisturizer and I feel like it isn't necessary to my skin care regimen.