Boots No7 Moisture Drench in Siren

Boots  No7 Moisture Drench in Siren

1 review

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipstick is amazing!
After dyeing my hair blonde, I suddenly realised that I suited none of my old red lipsticks, they made me look like a damn clown. I decided to write off finding a red lipstick that suited me despite trying many.

I tried this lipstick on a whim as my friend had it and it looked so overpowering, I wanted to try it for a bit of a joke. She said it looked amazing and after I got past the fact that I hadn't worn red lipstick in years, I liked it too! It's a true red, no blue or orange base. Just RED.

It is also fantastic value for the price. (I always gets those 3 off No7 make-up so this was like 6.50?)
I can wear it at work without touch-ups and it stays in place. I line my lips with The Body Shop Lip Line Fixer as it is clear and waxy so it holds all colours in place. This doesn't budge, it wears off a tiny bit when eating but that's understandable. Out of all my lipsticks (mostly MAC & Smashbox) this one has the longest lasting power and is the best at keeping itself in place.

I would recommend this colour to anyone looking for a flattering & bold red but I would also undoubtedly recommend this formula Moisture Drench as it is so moisturising and the colour pay-off is great (I also have this formula in Mulberry)

Fab lipstick range.