Nexxus Youth Renewal

Nexxus Youth Renewal

4.4

on 5/20/2015 3:44:00 AM

Love the smell! My long thick hair loves this but at close to $15 a bottle, I just can't afford it year round. It's definitely one of my splurge items. It calms my frizzy hair and turns my hair soft and voluminized.

on 4/29/2015 10:03:00 PM

I was not a fan of this shampoo, my hair is thick and coarse and this shampoo made it feel dry and difficult to style. My hair was not soft, felt kind of heavy. I was disappointed. I also think it's overpriced. I think Nexxus has better shampoos. I do like their moisture shampoo and their hydralight products. This one just seems gimmicky.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this shampoo. It's great for my fine, highlighted hair. Since finding this shampoo, the health of my hair has greatly improved. Highly recommend. I purchase mine on Amazon since it's hard to find in my area.

on 5/14/2013 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This shampoo smells really good and what i love is that it lathers! With the other shampoos I need to wash it twice in order to feel my hair clean. With this one I only shampoo my hair once and it feels great. I am going to try the conditioner.

Fantastic shampoo. Smells great, lathers and rinses well. Lots of volume when used with the entire system....shampoo conditioner serum and volume spray. No hair spray and rainy here. 6 hours later still lots of volume.

Popular Shampoos