Lime Crime Retrofuturist

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

1 review

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am an avid wearer of red lipstick, specifically vibrant shades. So when Retrofuturist was released, I had to order it. It is my favorite lipstick to date. Retrofuturist is the perfect balance of warm and cool undertones, making it the perfect, true bright red shade. The lipstick glides on nicely, is completely opaque, and lasts a long time. It even stains your lips so it never looks patchy. Lime Crime lipsticks also smell almost identical to MAC lipsticks, (only subtler), which I love. The packaging is amazing as well, very cute, very thought-out, and very to my personal taste.
My only complaint about this product now is that when I purchased it, it was $14.99 and in just a few years, the price has been hiked up to $18! (Not even including shipping!) I can't really justify it now, especially when MAC has such great lipsticks for less and I have multiple counters near my home so I never have to order them. I love Lime Crime lipsticks, but I just can't justify the price anymore. That being said, on seasonal sales, I probably wouldn't mind repurchasing them. Overall, it's still a great product and I love it.

Popular Lipsticks