By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

on 12/29/2017 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

As a faithful RCMA no color powder wearer, I was intrigued when I came across this product. A powder which doesn't make you look powdery and actually hydrates your skin? I had to try it. The RCMA powder is pretty good, to be honest. But you do have to use it sparingly or you run the risk of the dreaded overpowdered look. Now that I've been using the By Terry powder for a while, I can definitely say I like it much better. I've used it to set makeup and sometimes just on my bare face to control oil, and I must say it looks beautiful both ways. It almost gives you that soft focus/blurred effect on the skin. I haven't noticed any extra hydration from using this, but my skin does feel like velvet when I have this on and doesn't look dry at all. I haven't broken out from it, that is a huge plus for me since acne is a concern of mine.

The big downside is the packaging. It's just so badly designed and cheap-looking for a product this expensive. The product flies everywhere when you open the lid. And yes, it's quite expensive; but you only need the tiniest amount per application so I don't think I'll have to replace it too often. I haven't tried baking with it and I don't intend to. Moreover, I've read reviews that this can cause really bad flashbacks in photos, though I haven't tested that yet myself. But be warned.

on 8/14/2017 3:05:00 AM

OMG this is fantastic powder! It is worth every penny! Makes every foundation better than it is ! Keep your make up all day and makes your skin incredible smooth and natural glowy. I will use it for a years because you need very liitle to put on your face.
great great great