By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite mattifying powder and in the same time a moisturizing powder that softens my face and erases any fine lines in an instant. I use it before I put on my Pür minerals powder foundation and bronzer and then after to set the make up. I work in an office with drying air so I use it throughout the day to mattify and moisturize my face. Works like magic!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this to specifically set my under eye concealer and felt like it actually "burned" the sensative under-eye area. So, I decided to forego the under-eye and just try the face. I have normal aging skin. I always apply moisturizer, mineral sun screen, primer and liquid foundation topped by this stuff. Bu the end of the day my cheeks were red, irritated and dry. Plus the stuff just flys everywhere! When you swirl and tap the excess becomes airborne. Too expensive to waste this way. I returned it!

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Ok, so, I'm 51 with fairly good skin, no wrinkles thanks to a lifetime habit of not sun bathing but a little redness and a few larger pores around the nose. This is the only powder that doesn't dry me out when in an office or somewhere with AC or heating. I use it under my foundation but over moisturiser and SPF. It makes whatever foundation I'm using stay on for hours and I don't need to powder over the top (although it works as well as a setting powder). It blurs everything and I will purchase again despite the criminal £45 price tag. I've taken off the lippie for the cost and packaging as its so fine that it puffs out like smoke when you use it. Great stuff though and, I think, worth every penny.

on 4/30/2014 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

With my oily, acne-prone skin, this powder is the only one I have ever found that doesn't make me break out, looks natural and really does mattify (albeit not for a particularly huge length of time).

By itself, without foundation or concealer, it does make my complexion look 'airbrushed' and basically poreless (pretty difficult to do). It's very fine, non-scented and definitely something I will buy again once I run out; it's fast become one of my daily essentials.

I would recommend applying this with a foundation, as opposed to a 'powder', brush as this product seems to work better with a denser application and it is so 'invisible' that you can put a lot on and not look overly caked-up in make-up.

However, the packaging is atrocious - don't think about even trying to move it around (let along put it in your handbag) as most of the powder ends up in the lid and gets all over the place. This is by far the main thing I think ByTerry should focus on improving.

At 42 it is also fairly pricey, but I bought mine about 6 months ago, use it every day and I reckon I have about another year's worth of usage out of it.