By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

4.4

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

on 8/6/2017 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This my friends, is the BEST powder I have EVER used.

This is an amazing product. Its virtually undetectable on the skin, which is a must for us over the age of...ehem... 30. It truly is completely transparent. I have used this in various ways; over foundation, over bb/cc/tinted moisturizers, and over moisturizer and/or sunscreen only - no matter what, it leaves the skin looking incredible and flawless! I really do enjoy use without foundation for down days, to reap the benefits of the HA formulation. I have no idea what voodoo magic has been performed here, but I'm fully ok with such sorcery.

I have tried a ton of powders in my life, many of which I considered HD's at one time (or age). Nothing bats this though, hands down. Is it expensive at $60? Yes, BUT, it will last eons. I find between performance and how long it takes to use it up, the price is well worth it.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Okay, so. I've had this powder sitting in my make-up bag for about four months and today I decided to use it and I am in love!! My MAC foundation was transformed into a beautiful, velvety smooth finish. And if this wasn't enough reason to be thrilled, it also made my skin look soft and flawless in pictures. This is a beautiful product and my new favorite thing!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

So I've had it for a month now and I've used it enough to finally be able to write a review. I got it 25% off at Sephora France and paid 34 €. Great deal. I'm very much satisfied. It is perfectly mattifying, very very lightweight. I use it on the T zone and over my under eye concealer and it locks the concealer in all day. Even my worst concealers stay put. It says on the package that you can use it during the day over make up and at night over skincare. I've been using it over my night cream, I haven't noticed a difference yet but it has hyaluraunic acid in it so it must be doing something good. I also have a line on my forehead that disappears when I put a little powder over it.
I hope this helps. I recommend it.

on 3/3/2016 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this powder. Not cakey at all. Although white it blends in beautifully. Just be mindful that since it's a loose powder there is some fly always so your top may get some on there. Highly recommend.

on 10/13/2014 6:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love how this powder sits on my skin. A little goes a long with this product, so I would apply sparingly as alight dust over the face and then go back over places that need a little more mattifying. I like to really press this powder into my skin with a brush ensuring it sets my makeup.

I absolutely hate when powder sets into fine lines and find that this product doesn't do that. It has helped keep my skin hydrated and really complements my foundation (I use Chantecaille Future Skin).

I do find I need a bit of a touch up during the day, but I tend to get an oily t-zone regardless and will look to use a mattifying gel on my t-zone to help with this. But I do love the finish of this powder on my skin, I find it helps to reduce the appearance of pores for a little while. I bought this mainly for the hydrating properties and have felt it has delivered on that front whilst remaining lightweight.

It is a luxurious purchase that will last. I wouldn't want to be carrying this around in a handbag as opening the jar would be an expensive disaster! The packaging could be a little more travel friendly.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For reference I'm nc45 in MAC and golden in Bobbi Brown foundation. I was scared that this powder would leave a white cast on my skin due to my skintone. Ummm....no worries as that was not the case for me. I received it today and out of excitement I decided to use it even though I applied my makeup hours ago. I only poked in about 5 holes instead of completely pulling back the seal. And then I deposited a little product inside the lid. Using my Cargo magic brush (a dense super soft synthetic) I swirled the brush in the lid to pick up product. Oh wow. I saw my enlarged pores disappear before my eyes. Not only that my skin didnt take on the look of being dry and lifeless. A soft matte finish. I live in humid Florida so we'll see how it plays while out and about but my from what I see thus far I absolutely love it.
If you purchase this pricey powder I highly advise that you only poke in 5 holes max with a needle as you only need just smidgen of product and I have a feeling that if the plastic seal is completely removed it will become a mess upon opening. Worthy buy.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is an extremely fine and light weight powder. It's basically fairy dust without any shimmer. I use it as a shine eliminator / finishing powder and get compliments on my skin when wearing it (doesn't happen normally so I know it's this). It is pricey and the packaging basic and poorly thought out but I still love it. I keep it in my desk drawer and if I use it after work it lasts all night.

This is the first day I wear this (just came in via post) - not impressed. This is supposed to be one of those revolutionary products - I just think it went wrong. On application it gives you a white, pasty (matte) coverage - the powder sinks into every little crevice and imperfection. I patiently waited for a miracle to occur, and a gorgeous princess to stare back at me from the mirror.. no princess so far. The powder itself is awesome.. if you can imagine a silky, almost creamy white powder that will cloud around you as you apply (do it before getting dressed), that is what it is like. Compared to LaMer loose powder this one is a joke!

Update July 2013 - I think I get the hang of this now.. after reading blogs online I now use it in two ways: I apply moisturizer, let it sink in and brush (or press with fingers) this powder before foundation.. wait a few minutes before applying foundation. This gives you more hold and a polished look. The other way is to use it to set your makeup: I simply press it on with fingers.. in areas where I would like to cover pores.. (I avoid the under eye area) and it adapts to your skintone.

In all, after having it for 6 months, I would not repurchase. Not that the powder itself isnt good (and powders last so the investment isnt lost) but there are other options that deliver and are more affordable.