By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

on 8/14/2017 3:05:00 AM

OMG this is fantastic powder! It is worth every penny! Makes every foundation better than it is ! Keep your make up all day and makes your skin incredible smooth and natural glowy. I will use it for a years because you need very liitle to put on your face.
great great great

on 4/2/2015 7:39:00 AM

I really really LOVE this powder! I have very sensitive dehydrated skin that can get quite oily in the t-zone with enlarged pores and some minor dehydration lines. For many years I've been using EL double wear until they changed the formula and it made me look as shiny as a pancake and caused break outs. I was looking for something new, something that would not break me out, would not look cakey and ideally would have an SPF and some moisturising properties. After testing tons of products, I finally found what makes my skin look (and feel !!) amazing! It's chantecaille tinted moisturiser and this truly magic powder. The combination of two seems to last all day with minimum touch ups. Without the powder I get oily within the first hour, but with just a few sweeps of small contour brush my skin becomes absolutely flawless , no large pores, no visible lines, no shine! You only need the tiniest amount of powder, so I am sure it will last me ages.

on 12/9/2014 8:37:00 AM

This powder is flabbergastingly good! It works wonders, covering my (huge) pores in the T-zone. Really looks like photoshopped skin, both IRL and on pics. Expensive but the jar is large, 10 g/0.35 oz. The small holes in the jar makes the powder fly everywhere when you open it though, so be careful or get an apron on. The ingredient list above doesn't match the ingredient list on my package (bought fresh last week). Instead, it says in this order: Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water. So it looks like the formula now is without talc or silicones? Anyone knows if they've changed formula recently?
Have anyone tried to put just pure silica powder on? That would be a lot cheaper if it worked as well.

on 10/30/2014 12:30:00 AM

Ladies if you are looking for the ultimate powder, please go and test this, seriously you will not be disappointed !

As a 45 year old woman with more combination /oily skin trust me when I say I have been searching for a powder for ages. My journey resembles the fairy tale of Goldilocks and the 3 bears! Powders have been too heavy, too chalky, too matte, etc LOL you get my drift !

Standing shiny faced in the middle of the store the lovely assistant directed me away from my initial request which was NARS and pointed me in the direction of BY Terry. And OMG am I going to be thankful for eternity , to the point where I put it in writing to her manager !!! yes seriously that is how good this little pot of white power is :). With the lightest dusting ever, my face was transformed, shine gone. Five hours later in a hotel bar and on a hot sunny day my husband looked and said you look lovely and ladies I still felt it. Make up in tact, no shine and skin looking fab , isn't that what its all about !. Yes its a bit more expensive but I would anticipate this will last 12-18 months . This beauty is my ultimate, I have worn it over no foundation foundation, Just skin and Bobbie Brown skin foundation. Absolutely stunning and doesn't compromise the products underneath. Love it

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the best loose, silica-based powder I have ever tried! It feels like silk when applied. It doesn't leave my skin overly dry or dull, yet still helps to prevent shine from appearing throughout the day. I find that most powders either don't control shine well enough, or make your skin extremely dry and flaky. MUFE HD Powder makes my skin seriously dry. This powder seems to keep my skin balanced.

It makes my skin look flawless and airbrushed in real life, and it also photographs beautifully without that awful white cast you can get from a lot of other powders, like NARS Light-Reflecting Powder. It is not scented and doesn't cause any breakouts or irritation for me either.