By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

4.5

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite mattifying powder and in the same time a moisturizing powder that softens my face and erases any fine lines in an instant. I use it before I put on my Pür minerals powder foundation and bronzer and then after to set the make up. I work in an office with drying air so I use it throughout the day to mattify and moisturize my face. Works like magic!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the best loose, silica-based powder I have ever tried! It feels like silk when applied. It doesn't leave my skin overly dry or dull, yet still helps to prevent shine from appearing throughout the day. I find that most powders either don't control shine well enough, or make your skin extremely dry and flaky. MUFE HD Powder makes my skin seriously dry. This powder seems to keep my skin balanced.

It makes my skin look flawless and airbrushed in real life, and it also photographs beautifully without that awful white cast you can get from a lot of other powders, like NARS Light-Reflecting Powder. It is not scented and doesn't cause any breakouts or irritation for me either.

on 10/13/2014 6:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love how this powder sits on my skin. A little goes a long with this product, so I would apply sparingly as alight dust over the face and then go back over places that need a little more mattifying. I like to really press this powder into my skin with a brush ensuring it sets my makeup.

I absolutely hate when powder sets into fine lines and find that this product doesn't do that. It has helped keep my skin hydrated and really complements my foundation (I use Chantecaille Future Skin).

I do find I need a bit of a touch up during the day, but I tend to get an oily t-zone regardless and will look to use a mattifying gel on my t-zone to help with this. But I do love the finish of this powder on my skin, I find it helps to reduce the appearance of pores for a little while. I bought this mainly for the hydrating properties and have felt it has delivered on that front whilst remaining lightweight.

It is a luxurious purchase that will last. I wouldn't want to be carrying this around in a handbag as opening the jar would be an expensive disaster! The packaging could be a little more travel friendly.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is an extremely fine and light weight powder. It's basically fairy dust without any shimmer. I use it as a shine eliminator / finishing powder and get compliments on my skin when wearing it (doesn't happen normally so I know it's this). It is pricey and the packaging basic and poorly thought out but I still love it. I keep it in my desk drawer and if I use it after work it lasts all night.