By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by hair type : Curly
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

on 8/6/2017 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This my friends, is the BEST powder I have EVER used.

This is an amazing product. Its virtually undetectable on the skin, which is a must for us over the age of...ehem... 30. It truly is completely transparent. I have used this in various ways; over foundation, over bb/cc/tinted moisturizers, and over moisturizer and/or sunscreen only - no matter what, it leaves the skin looking incredible and flawless! I really do enjoy use without foundation for down days, to reap the benefits of the HA formulation. I have no idea what voodoo magic has been performed here, but I'm fully ok with such sorcery.

I have tried a ton of powders in my life, many of which I considered HD's at one time (or age). Nothing bats this though, hands down. Is it expensive at $60? Yes, BUT, it will last eons. I find between performance and how long it takes to use it up, the price is well worth it.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite mattifying powder and in the same time a moisturizing powder that softens my face and erases any fine lines in an instant. I use it before I put on my Pür minerals powder foundation and bronzer and then after to set the make up. I work in an office with drying air so I use it throughout the day to mattify and moisturize my face. Works like magic!