By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

4.1

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this to specifically set my under eye concealer and felt like it actually "burned" the sensative under-eye area. So, I decided to forego the under-eye and just try the face. I have normal aging skin. I always apply moisturizer, mineral sun screen, primer and liquid foundation topped by this stuff. Bu the end of the day my cheeks were red, irritated and dry. Plus the stuff just flys everywhere! When you swirl and tap the excess becomes airborne. Too expensive to waste this way. I returned it!

on 1/15/2016 9:22:00 AM

This is probably the best product of any product I've ever used.

Doesn't leave a white cast (it may appear so if you've applied it way too heavily, but in a few minutes it should be fine), makes you matte but not flat. Even when my oiliness finally creeps through, it still looks like dewiness as opposed to an oil slick.

Actually blurs pores and fine lines. Like actually. Lasts forever and is actually worth the pricey price tag.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Ok, so, I'm 51 with fairly good skin, no wrinkles thanks to a lifetime habit of not sun bathing but a little redness and a few larger pores around the nose. This is the only powder that doesn't dry me out when in an office or somewhere with AC or heating. I use it under my foundation but over moisturiser and SPF. It makes whatever foundation I'm using stay on for hours and I don't need to powder over the top (although it works as well as a setting powder). It blurs everything and I will purchase again despite the criminal £45 price tag. I've taken off the lippie for the cost and packaging as its so fine that it puffs out like smoke when you use it. Great stuff though and, I think, worth every penny.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the best loose, silica-based powder I have ever tried! It feels like silk when applied. It doesn't leave my skin overly dry or dull, yet still helps to prevent shine from appearing throughout the day. I find that most powders either don't control shine well enough, or make your skin extremely dry and flaky. MUFE HD Powder makes my skin seriously dry. This powder seems to keep my skin balanced.

It makes my skin look flawless and airbrushed in real life, and it also photographs beautifully without that awful white cast you can get from a lot of other powders, like NARS Light-Reflecting Powder. It is not scented and doesn't cause any breakouts or irritation for me either.

on 10/13/2014 6:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love how this powder sits on my skin. A little goes a long with this product, so I would apply sparingly as alight dust over the face and then go back over places that need a little more mattifying. I like to really press this powder into my skin with a brush ensuring it sets my makeup.

I absolutely hate when powder sets into fine lines and find that this product doesn't do that. It has helped keep my skin hydrated and really complements my foundation (I use Chantecaille Future Skin).

I do find I need a bit of a touch up during the day, but I tend to get an oily t-zone regardless and will look to use a mattifying gel on my t-zone to help with this. But I do love the finish of this powder on my skin, I find it helps to reduce the appearance of pores for a little while. I bought this mainly for the hydrating properties and have felt it has delivered on that front whilst remaining lightweight.

It is a luxurious purchase that will last. I wouldn't want to be carrying this around in a handbag as opening the jar would be an expensive disaster! The packaging could be a little more travel friendly.

on 4/30/2014 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

With my oily, acne-prone skin, this powder is the only one I have ever found that doesn't make me break out, looks natural and really does mattify (albeit not for a particularly huge length of time).

By itself, without foundation or concealer, it does make my complexion look 'airbrushed' and basically poreless (pretty difficult to do). It's very fine, non-scented and definitely something I will buy again once I run out; it's fast become one of my daily essentials.

I would recommend applying this with a foundation, as opposed to a 'powder', brush as this product seems to work better with a denser application and it is so 'invisible' that you can put a lot on and not look overly caked-up in make-up.

However, the packaging is atrocious - don't think about even trying to move it around (let along put it in your handbag) as most of the powder ends up in the lid and gets all over the place. This is by far the main thing I think ByTerry should focus on improving.

At 42 it is also fairly pricey, but I bought mine about 6 months ago, use it every day and I reckon I have about another year's worth of usage out of it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is an extremely fine and light weight powder. It's basically fairy dust without any shimmer. I use it as a shine eliminator / finishing powder and get compliments on my skin when wearing it (doesn't happen normally so I know it's this). It is pricey and the packaging basic and poorly thought out but I still love it. I keep it in my desk drawer and if I use it after work it lasts all night.