By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by hair type : Straight
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

4.3

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Okay, so. I've had this powder sitting in my make-up bag for about four months and today I decided to use it and I am in love!! My MAC foundation was transformed into a beautiful, velvety smooth finish. And if this wasn't enough reason to be thrilled, it also made my skin look soft and flawless in pictures. This is a beautiful product and my new favorite thing!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is one of the best silica powders I have used so far. It is micro-fine particles and the powder flies everywhere when you open the container. It is easy to use. I apply it before foundation with the Real Techniques stippling brush. And then I might apply it on top of foundation to set it. This does not control oil and for some reason, causes my skin to break out. I really like the soft focus look this gives my aging skin. It will leave a whitish cast to the skin though. It effectively minimizes my large pores and fine lines. I do think it is a great product, really pricey and if it did not cause breakouts, I would keep using it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

So I've had it for a month now and I've used it enough to finally be able to write a review. I got it 25% off at Sephora France and paid 34 €. Great deal. I'm very much satisfied. It is perfectly mattifying, very very lightweight. I use it on the T zone and over my under eye concealer and it locks the concealer in all day. Even my worst concealers stay put. It says on the package that you can use it during the day over make up and at night over skincare. I've been using it over my night cream, I haven't noticed a difference yet but it has hyaluraunic acid in it so it must be doing something good. I also have a line on my forehead that disappears when I put a little powder over it.
I hope this helps. I recommend it.