By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by hair type : Straight
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

4.5

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

on 5/18/2018 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

This outrageously expensive powder is just. so. good. I bought it on a splurge-y whim and almost immediately had buyer's remorse because who in their right mind pays USD$60 for powder? Well, apparently I do and I'm glad I did—the remorse ended the moment I dusted some of this magic onto my skin, and then HOLY MOLY, I was a convert.

My skin is decent but also dry and mature. Powder can be tricky for me, but this stuff imparts the most beautiful velvety finish, never settles into my lines, never dries me out, and keeps my skin looking fresh and soft and lovely all day. Given these results, the pricetag no longer seems cruel. My only gripe is about the container, which is kind of crappy—but I'll live with it, because the product itself is the bomb.

This powder is beautiful not only applied (lightly!) over foundation, but also dusted directly onto bare skin on foundation-free days. Ultimately, no matter how I use it, it makes my skin look gorgeous. I'd definitely repurchase but don't anticipate having to do so for a very long time—a little goes a looooong way.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Okay, so. I've had this powder sitting in my make-up bag for about four months and today I decided to use it and I am in love!! My MAC foundation was transformed into a beautiful, velvety smooth finish. And if this wasn't enough reason to be thrilled, it also made my skin look soft and flawless in pictures. This is a beautiful product and my new favorite thing!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is one of the best silica powders I have used so far. It is micro-fine particles and the powder flies everywhere when you open the container. It is easy to use. I apply it before foundation with the Real Techniques stippling brush. And then I might apply it on top of foundation to set it. This does not control oil and for some reason, causes my skin to break out. I really like the soft focus look this gives my aging skin. It will leave a whitish cast to the skin though. It effectively minimizes my large pores and fine lines. I do think it is a great product, really pricey and if it did not cause breakouts, I would keep using it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

So I've had it for a month now and I've used it enough to finally be able to write a review. I got it 25% off at Sephora France and paid 34 €. Great deal. I'm very much satisfied. It is perfectly mattifying, very very lightweight. I use it on the T zone and over my under eye concealer and it locks the concealer in all day. Even my worst concealers stay put. It says on the package that you can use it during the day over make up and at night over skincare. I've been using it over my night cream, I haven't noticed a difference yet but it has hyaluraunic acid in it so it must be doing something good. I also have a line on my forehead that disappears when I put a little powder over it.
I hope this helps. I recommend it.