By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by skin type : Dry
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

4.3

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

on 8/6/2017 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This my friends, is the BEST powder I have EVER used.

This is an amazing product. Its virtually undetectable on the skin, which is a must for us over the age of...ehem... 30. It truly is completely transparent. I have used this in various ways; over foundation, over bb/cc/tinted moisturizers, and over moisturizer and/or sunscreen only - no matter what, it leaves the skin looking incredible and flawless! I really do enjoy use without foundation for down days, to reap the benefits of the HA formulation. I have no idea what voodoo magic has been performed here, but I'm fully ok with such sorcery.

I have tried a ton of powders in my life, many of which I considered HD's at one time (or age). Nothing bats this though, hands down. Is it expensive at $60? Yes, BUT, it will last eons. I find between performance and how long it takes to use it up, the price is well worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this to specifically set my under eye concealer and felt like it actually "burned" the sensative under-eye area. So, I decided to forego the under-eye and just try the face. I have normal aging skin. I always apply moisturizer, mineral sun screen, primer and liquid foundation topped by this stuff. Bu the end of the day my cheeks were red, irritated and dry. Plus the stuff just flys everywhere! When you swirl and tap the excess becomes airborne. Too expensive to waste this way. I returned it!

on 4/2/2015 7:39:00 AM

I really really LOVE this powder! I have very sensitive dehydrated skin that can get quite oily in the t-zone with enlarged pores and some minor dehydration lines. For many years I've been using EL double wear until they changed the formula and it made me look as shiny as a pancake and caused break outs. I was looking for something new, something that would not break me out, would not look cakey and ideally would have an SPF and some moisturising properties. After testing tons of products, I finally found what makes my skin look (and feel !!) amazing! It's chantecaille tinted moisturiser and this truly magic powder. The combination of two seems to last all day with minimum touch ups. Without the powder I get oily within the first hour, but with just a few sweeps of small contour brush my skin becomes absolutely flawless , no large pores, no visible lines, no shine! You only need the tiniest amount of powder, so I am sure it will last me ages.