By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by skin type : Other
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

I've had the same jar of powder for 5+ years, and it's not even half gone. It is perfectly translucent, not too dry looking, and makes my makeup stay put. It's especially great for setting eye makeup. I go over my whole eye area with this powder and a fluffy eye shadow brush, and never get any creases, but I'd also attribute the lack of creases to the By Terry Ombre Blackstar Color Fix Cream shadow stick that is hands-down the holiest holy grail eye shadow base ever formulated.

on 4/10/2013 1:42:00 PM

I really like this powder! I've found that I get best results if I use it sparingly - and apply it, as recommended, with a foundation brush.

When first applied it does give the skin a chalky finish but this soon disappears and the skin is soon left silky soft and looking amazing.

(When I'm making an extra effort with my make-up I apply a light dusting of this powder, let it sink in, buff it lightly with a Mac 187 - and then apply a little more).

I've found the staying power to be excellent as I no longer need to powder my T-zone during the day.

The packaging could be better (if I'm travelling too much powder comes to the surface - irritating!) and it is pricey but other than that I'm a convert!