By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder
Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder

3.9

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This looked dry and aged my under eye area so I didn’t like it and feel the hyluronic thing is a gimmick here. It also looks really white under the eye so you can’t use this for baking under the eye.
That said, I don’t know why I thought I could use it for that and this shouldn’t be called a setting powder because it’s a silica powder. It’s literally just silica and hyluronic acid.
It’s good for smoothing but you can’t set the face with it so it doesn’t help much since you have a layer of other powder under it so hyluronic acid doesn’t ever touch the skin.
It’s also so white. I am super pale and it’s too white for me!

I was disappointed with this. I had such high hopes but stick to Huda beauty powder since it isn’t drying.

on 5/18/2018 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

This outrageously expensive powder is just. so. good. I bought it on a splurge-y whim and almost immediately had buyer's remorse because who in their right mind pays USD$60 for powder? Well, apparently I do and I'm glad I did—the remorse ended the moment I dusted some of this magic onto my skin, and then HOLY MOLY, I was a convert.

My skin is decent but also dry and mature. Powder can be tricky for me, but this stuff imparts the most beautiful velvety finish, never settles into my lines, never dries me out, and keeps my skin looking fresh and soft and lovely all day. Given these results, the pricetag no longer seems cruel. My only gripe is about the container, which is kind of crappy—but I'll live with it, because the product itself is the bomb.

This powder is beautiful not only applied (lightly!) over foundation, but also dusted directly onto bare skin on foundation-free days. Ultimately, no matter how I use it, it makes my skin look gorgeous. I'd definitely repurchase but don't anticipate having to do so for a very long time—a little goes a looooong way.

on 12/2/2017 2:52:00 AM

I'm 27 with fine lines and a deeper line on my forehead which makeup always settles into. I also have acne and find that makeup wears off and the redness shows throughout the day.

This powder is beautiful, the finish is matt, silky smooth skin and whatever foundation I use now, it does not settle in my lines when I set with this powder.

A little goes a very long way and I've still over half the pot left having used it in n a daily basis for the past 3 months. I have also noticed my makeup stays put much better with this powder, I rarely need to touch up around my nose throughout the day (unless I've had a cold!).

I would hand on heart recommend this to anybody.

on 9/23/2017 8:17:00 AM

I hate to be the dissenter here, but for me this powder was just okay. The packaging is terrible (this powder goes everywhere) and the price is outrageous. The product itself is just VERY finally milled powder. I understand it has a teeny amount of hyaluronic acid added, but don't think that justifies the price tag (I believe I paid $60 for this).

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is one of the best silica powders I have used so far. It is micro-fine particles and the powder flies everywhere when you open the container. It is easy to use. I apply it before foundation with the Real Techniques stippling brush. And then I might apply it on top of foundation to set it. This does not control oil and for some reason, causes my skin to break out. I really like the soft focus look this gives my aging skin. It will leave a whitish cast to the skin though. It effectively minimizes my large pores and fine lines. I do think it is a great product, really pricey and if it did not cause breakouts, I would keep using it.

on 1/15/2016 9:22:00 AM

This is probably the best product of any product I've ever used.

Doesn't leave a white cast (it may appear so if you've applied it way too heavily, but in a few minutes it should be fine), makes you matte but not flat. Even when my oiliness finally creeps through, it still looks like dewiness as opposed to an oil slick.

Actually blurs pores and fine lines. Like actually. Lasts forever and is actually worth the pricey price tag.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Ok, so, I'm 51 with fairly good skin, no wrinkles thanks to a lifetime habit of not sun bathing but a little redness and a few larger pores around the nose. This is the only powder that doesn't dry me out when in an office or somewhere with AC or heating. I use it under my foundation but over moisturiser and SPF. It makes whatever foundation I'm using stay on for hours and I don't need to powder over the top (although it works as well as a setting powder). It blurs everything and I will purchase again despite the criminal £45 price tag. I've taken off the lippie for the cost and packaging as its so fine that it puffs out like smoke when you use it. Great stuff though and, I think, worth every penny.

on 12/9/2014 8:37:00 AM

This powder is flabbergastingly good! It works wonders, covering my (huge) pores in the T-zone. Really looks like photoshopped skin, both IRL and on pics. Expensive but the jar is large, 10 g/0.35 oz. The small holes in the jar makes the powder fly everywhere when you open it though, so be careful or get an apron on. The ingredient list above doesn't match the ingredient list on my package (bought fresh last week). Instead, it says in this order: Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water. So it looks like the formula now is without talc or silicones? Anyone knows if they've changed formula recently?
Have anyone tried to put just pure silica powder on? That would be a lot cheaper if it worked as well.

on 4/30/2014 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

With my oily, acne-prone skin, this powder is the only one I have ever found that doesn't make me break out, looks natural and really does mattify (albeit not for a particularly huge length of time).

By itself, without foundation or concealer, it does make my complexion look 'airbrushed' and basically poreless (pretty difficult to do). It's very fine, non-scented and definitely something I will buy again once I run out; it's fast become one of my daily essentials.

I would recommend applying this with a foundation, as opposed to a 'powder', brush as this product seems to work better with a denser application and it is so 'invisible' that you can put a lot on and not look overly caked-up in make-up.

However, the packaging is atrocious - don't think about even trying to move it around (let along put it in your handbag) as most of the powder ends up in the lid and gets all over the place. This is by far the main thing I think ByTerry should focus on improving.

At 42 it is also fairly pricey, but I bought mine about 6 months ago, use it every day and I reckon I have about another year's worth of usage out of it.