By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

on 5/18/2018 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

This outrageously expensive powder is just. so. good. I bought it on a splurge-y whim and almost immediately had buyer's remorse because who in their right mind pays USD$60 for powder? Well, apparently I do and I'm glad I did—the remorse ended the moment I dusted some of this magic onto my skin, and then HOLY MOLY, I was a convert.

My skin is decent but also dry and mature. Powder can be tricky for me, but this stuff imparts the most beautiful velvety finish, never settles into my lines, never dries me out, and keeps my skin looking fresh and soft and lovely all day. Given these results, the pricetag no longer seems cruel. My only gripe is about the container, which is kind of crappy—but I'll live with it, because the product itself is the bomb.

This powder is beautiful not only applied (lightly!) over foundation, but also dusted directly onto bare skin on foundation-free days. Ultimately, no matter how I use it, it makes my skin look gorgeous. I'd definitely repurchase but don't anticipate having to do so for a very long time—a little goes a looooong way.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this to specifically set my under eye concealer and felt like it actually "burned" the sensative under-eye area. So, I decided to forego the under-eye and just try the face. I have normal aging skin. I always apply moisturizer, mineral sun screen, primer and liquid foundation topped by this stuff. Bu the end of the day my cheeks were red, irritated and dry. Plus the stuff just flys everywhere! When you swirl and tap the excess becomes airborne. Too expensive to waste this way. I returned it!