By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by age: 44-55
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

4.1

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

on 9/23/2017 8:17:00 AM

I hate to be the dissenter here, but for me this powder was just okay. The packaging is terrible (this powder goes everywhere) and the price is outrageous. The product itself is just VERY finally milled powder. I understand it has a teeny amount of hyaluronic acid added, but don't think that justifies the price tag (I believe I paid $60 for this).

on 8/6/2017 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This my friends, is the BEST powder I have EVER used.

This is an amazing product. Its virtually undetectable on the skin, which is a must for us over the age of...ehem... 30. It truly is completely transparent. I have used this in various ways; over foundation, over bb/cc/tinted moisturizers, and over moisturizer and/or sunscreen only - no matter what, it leaves the skin looking incredible and flawless! I really do enjoy use without foundation for down days, to reap the benefits of the HA formulation. I have no idea what voodoo magic has been performed here, but I'm fully ok with such sorcery.

I have tried a ton of powders in my life, many of which I considered HD's at one time (or age). Nothing bats this though, hands down. Is it expensive at $60? Yes, BUT, it will last eons. I find between performance and how long it takes to use it up, the price is well worth it.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Okay, so. I've had this powder sitting in my make-up bag for about four months and today I decided to use it and I am in love!! My MAC foundation was transformed into a beautiful, velvety smooth finish. And if this wasn't enough reason to be thrilled, it also made my skin look soft and flawless in pictures. This is a beautiful product and my new favorite thing!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is one of the best silica powders I have used so far. It is micro-fine particles and the powder flies everywhere when you open the container. It is easy to use. I apply it before foundation with the Real Techniques stippling brush. And then I might apply it on top of foundation to set it. This does not control oil and for some reason, causes my skin to break out. I really like the soft focus look this gives my aging skin. It will leave a whitish cast to the skin though. It effectively minimizes my large pores and fine lines. I do think it is a great product, really pricey and if it did not cause breakouts, I would keep using it.

on 3/3/2016 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this powder. Not cakey at all. Although white it blends in beautifully. Just be mindful that since it's a loose powder there is some fly always so your top may get some on there. Highly recommend.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Ok, so, I'm 51 with fairly good skin, no wrinkles thanks to a lifetime habit of not sun bathing but a little redness and a few larger pores around the nose. This is the only powder that doesn't dry me out when in an office or somewhere with AC or heating. I use it under my foundation but over moisturiser and SPF. It makes whatever foundation I'm using stay on for hours and I don't need to powder over the top (although it works as well as a setting powder). It blurs everything and I will purchase again despite the criminal £45 price tag. I've taken off the lippie for the cost and packaging as its so fine that it puffs out like smoke when you use it. Great stuff though and, I think, worth every penny.

on 10/30/2014 12:30:00 AM

Ladies if you are looking for the ultimate powder, please go and test this, seriously you will not be disappointed !

As a 45 year old woman with more combination /oily skin trust me when I say I have been searching for a powder for ages. My journey resembles the fairy tale of Goldilocks and the 3 bears! Powders have been too heavy, too chalky, too matte, etc LOL you get my drift !

Standing shiny faced in the middle of the store the lovely assistant directed me away from my initial request which was NARS and pointed me in the direction of BY Terry. And OMG am I going to be thankful for eternity , to the point where I put it in writing to her manager !!! yes seriously that is how good this little pot of white power is :). With the lightest dusting ever, my face was transformed, shine gone. Five hours later in a hotel bar and on a hot sunny day my husband looked and said you look lovely and ladies I still felt it. Make up in tact, no shine and skin looking fab , isn't that what its all about !. Yes its a bit more expensive but I would anticipate this will last 12-18 months . This beauty is my ultimate, I have worn it over no foundation foundation, Just skin and Bobbie Brown skin foundation. Absolutely stunning and doesn't compromise the products underneath. Love it