By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by age: 36-43
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

4.4

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

on 8/14/2017 3:05:00 AM

OMG this is fantastic powder! It is worth every penny! Makes every foundation better than it is ! Keep your make up all day and makes your skin incredible smooth and natural glowy. I will use it for a years because you need very liitle to put on your face.
great great great

on 12/9/2014 8:37:00 AM

This powder is flabbergastingly good! It works wonders, covering my (huge) pores in the T-zone. Really looks like photoshopped skin, both IRL and on pics. Expensive but the jar is large, 10 g/0.35 oz. The small holes in the jar makes the powder fly everywhere when you open it though, so be careful or get an apron on. The ingredient list above doesn't match the ingredient list on my package (bought fresh last week). Instead, it says in this order: Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water. So it looks like the formula now is without talc or silicones? Anyone knows if they've changed formula recently?
Have anyone tried to put just pure silica powder on? That would be a lot cheaper if it worked as well.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For reference I'm nc45 in MAC and golden in Bobbi Brown foundation. I was scared that this powder would leave a white cast on my skin due to my skintone. Ummm....no worries as that was not the case for me. I received it today and out of excitement I decided to use it even though I applied my makeup hours ago. I only poked in about 5 holes instead of completely pulling back the seal. And then I deposited a little product inside the lid. Using my Cargo magic brush (a dense super soft synthetic) I swirled the brush in the lid to pick up product. Oh wow. I saw my enlarged pores disappear before my eyes. Not only that my skin didnt take on the look of being dry and lifeless. A soft matte finish. I live in humid Florida so we'll see how it plays while out and about but my from what I see thus far I absolutely love it.
If you purchase this pricey powder I highly advise that you only poke in 5 holes max with a needle as you only need just smidgen of product and I have a feeling that if the plastic seal is completely removed it will become a mess upon opening. Worthy buy.

on 4/10/2013 1:42:00 PM

I really like this powder! I've found that I get best results if I use it sparingly - and apply it, as recommended, with a foundation brush.

When first applied it does give the skin a chalky finish but this soon disappears and the skin is soon left silky soft and looking amazing.

(When I'm making an extra effort with my make-up I apply a light dusting of this powder, let it sink in, buff it lightly with a Mac 187 - and then apply a little more).

I've found the staying power to be excellent as I no longer need to powder my T-zone during the day.

The packaging could be better (if I'm travelling too much powder comes to the surface - irritating!) and it is pricey but other than that I'm a convert!

This is the first day I wear this (just came in via post) - not impressed. This is supposed to be one of those revolutionary products - I just think it went wrong. On application it gives you a white, pasty (matte) coverage - the powder sinks into every little crevice and imperfection. I patiently waited for a miracle to occur, and a gorgeous princess to stare back at me from the mirror.. no princess so far. The powder itself is awesome.. if you can imagine a silky, almost creamy white powder that will cloud around you as you apply (do it before getting dressed), that is what it is like. Compared to LaMer loose powder this one is a joke!

Update July 2013 - I think I get the hang of this now.. after reading blogs online I now use it in two ways: I apply moisturizer, let it sink in and brush (or press with fingers) this powder before foundation.. wait a few minutes before applying foundation. This gives you more hold and a polished look. The other way is to use it to set your makeup: I simply press it on with fingers.. in areas where I would like to cover pores.. (I avoid the under eye area) and it adapts to your skintone.

In all, after having it for 6 months, I would not repurchase. Not that the powder itself isnt good (and powders last so the investment isnt lost) but there are other options that deliver and are more affordable.