By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by age: 30-35
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

4.8

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite mattifying powder and in the same time a moisturizing powder that softens my face and erases any fine lines in an instant. I use it before I put on my Pür minerals powder foundation and bronzer and then after to set the make up. I work in an office with drying air so I use it throughout the day to mattify and moisturize my face. Works like magic!

I've had the same jar of powder for 5+ years, and it's not even half gone. It is perfectly translucent, not too dry looking, and makes my makeup stay put. It's especially great for setting eye makeup. I go over my whole eye area with this powder and a fluffy eye shadow brush, and never get any creases, but I'd also attribute the lack of creases to the By Terry Ombre Blackstar Color Fix Cream shadow stick that is hands-down the holiest holy grail eye shadow base ever formulated.

on 1/15/2016 9:22:00 AM

This is probably the best product of any product I've ever used.

Doesn't leave a white cast (it may appear so if you've applied it way too heavily, but in a few minutes it should be fine), makes you matte but not flat. Even when my oiliness finally creeps through, it still looks like dewiness as opposed to an oil slick.

Actually blurs pores and fine lines. Like actually. Lasts forever and is actually worth the pricey price tag.

on 4/2/2015 7:39:00 AM

I really really LOVE this powder! I have very sensitive dehydrated skin that can get quite oily in the t-zone with enlarged pores and some minor dehydration lines. For many years I've been using EL double wear until they changed the formula and it made me look as shiny as a pancake and caused break outs. I was looking for something new, something that would not break me out, would not look cakey and ideally would have an SPF and some moisturising properties. After testing tons of products, I finally found what makes my skin look (and feel !!) amazing! It's chantecaille tinted moisturiser and this truly magic powder. The combination of two seems to last all day with minimum touch ups. Without the powder I get oily within the first hour, but with just a few sweeps of small contour brush my skin becomes absolutely flawless , no large pores, no visible lines, no shine! You only need the tiniest amount of powder, so I am sure it will last me ages.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the best loose, silica-based powder I have ever tried! It feels like silk when applied. It doesn't leave my skin overly dry or dull, yet still helps to prevent shine from appearing throughout the day. I find that most powders either don't control shine well enough, or make your skin extremely dry and flaky. MUFE HD Powder makes my skin seriously dry. This powder seems to keep my skin balanced.

It makes my skin look flawless and airbrushed in real life, and it also photographs beautifully without that awful white cast you can get from a lot of other powders, like NARS Light-Reflecting Powder. It is not scented and doesn't cause any breakouts or irritation for me either.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is an extremely fine and light weight powder. It's basically fairy dust without any shimmer. I use it as a shine eliminator / finishing powder and get compliments on my skin when wearing it (doesn't happen normally so I know it's this). It is pricey and the packaging basic and poorly thought out but I still love it. I keep it in my desk drawer and if I use it after work it lasts all night.