It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Lite

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Lite

4.4

Not tested on animals

(Water/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Quaternium-80, Panthenol, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used the original before but actually prefer this performance-wise. It smells really good to my nose and softens my hair. My hair dries less frizzy and I am actually able to detangle my hair well after using this because of the slip it provides. I have medium - textured hair for reference.

on 7/27/2016 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For my hair it's actually more like 4 stars, but that's my fault because I bought this around 2 years ago when I was super scared of conditioning my hair and making it greasy so I bought the "lite" version even though I have medium coarse, frizzy, dry hair. At first I just thought this product made my hair a bit softer but the problem was I used only 2 squirts while I now use a total of 8 or 10 squirts. About 10 or more squirts makes my hair the best it has ever been, at least in the past couple of years.

It's pricy and I might try another leave in because this is the first one I've ever bought. If I'm lazy I'll just repurchase or buy the regular version.

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

Didn't gave a 5 star review because it seems to dry my hair out eventually (gives a straw like texture), and I think is because of the alcohol it contains in it. Apart from that, leaves my hair shiny, detangled and frizz free.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been searching for a great leave-in for my dry, bleached fine hair, and I've tried so many kinds. I had used the original it's a 10 leave in a few years back but wasn't impressed and threw it out. I figured I'd give this one a try since it's a lighter formula for fine hair. I don't know what is in it to make my hair so soft but DAMN my hair is soft after using this!! I am beyond impressed. My hair hasn't felt this soft in I don't know how long. I don't care for the smell of this stuff but I'm willing to overlook it because I can't get this softness with anything else I've tried.

on 4/2/2016 11:56:00 PM

I LOVE this product. I have long, baby fine straight blonde hair that I get occasionally highlighted, but otherwise I do almost nothing to damage it. I use only sulfate free shampoo and conditioners, almost never use any kind of product in my hair (other than this and occasionally a tiny bit of argan oil for shine), and I rarely even blow dry or use heat styling tools. As a result my hair is very healthy and I get a lot of compliments on it. It tends to be soft on its own, but when I spray just a few sprays of this product into my hair (from a distance so I don't use too much and end up weighing it down), it is EXTREMELY soft - like silk! And I absolutely adore the scent. It does help with frizz too which is sometimes an issue for me since I have a lot of new baby hairs always coming in (my hair grows fast and I have a lot of it!). I would buy this just for the scent and softness it provides though. Yes it is pricey but it lasts a while since you don't need to use much. I would imagine it does help with detangling as well, but for me that isn't a problem as long as I use a good quality shampoo and conditioner. Definitely worth a try for anyone with long hair, especially long fine hair.

on 11/27/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So, I might come back to this because it functions well, so if I can't find anything I like better in terms of fragrance or packaging, I will probably repurchase. But it is kind of expensive for a product that is not quite right for me.

Basically, I thought this did a great job of efficiently detangling and not weighing my fine hair down (I use 2 sprays for my whole head).

My main problem with this product is that the fragrance doesn't fit my life or preferences. While many of you love the smell, I do not. I got this to use in the locker room after yoga class, where perfume is forbidden, and I am embarrassed at how strong and chemically this smells. Locker room rules aside, if a product has a fragrance I want to look forward to the way it smells, but I don't look forward to smelling this - in fact, I wonder what this stuff does to our lungs???

Also, my wrist has been bothering me a bit in yoga class and sometimes it causes extreme pain to pump this product. I don't have pain doing anything else. I think maybe the pump is a bit firm. Again, this is probably not a problem for many people, so I don't think it should keep you from buying the product unless you are elderly or have carpal tunnel or something.

on 9/23/2015 11:49:00 AM

Smells nice and I guess my hair was a little softer. I certainly don't think it's worth the price, though. At least not for what it does for my fine, slightly wavy hair. I won't repurchase.

on 7/25/2015 5:08:00 PM

With so many glowing reviews of the 'It's 10' line of products, I had high hopes. However, it's been one of the most disappointing hair products that I have ever used. I decided that the 'lite' version would be better since I have rather fine hair. I always use a round brush when blow-drying, but my hair felt weighed down -- No, I did not use too much -- and I could not shape my hair no matter what. Normally, I don't mind something scented and initially thought the smell was rather nice. Now, I think I just plain SMELL as it's so completely overwhelming. I am glad that I didn't purchase a larger size and will stick with what I know *does* work. Curiosity. . . not always a good thing!

on 3/26/2015 12:46:00 AM

Love the smell, Would definitely buy again!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The consistency of the product is almost a thick conditioner inside the bottle. I would not recommend spraying it directly to the hair; instead I would spray it into the palms of your hands and rub it through the hair. This is the perfect leave in product for my baby fine hair. It does not weigh it down like heavier leave in conditioners. The product leaves my hair soft and manageable. The only downside is the smell. The smell also does not fade once the hair is dry.