Lime Crime Centrifuchsia

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best of all the lime crime lipsticks. That doesn't say a lot. Basically, it's the best among the worst.

Pros:
The colour is a pretty true bright fuchsia. Of course it's not as unique as some of their other colours. It is opaque in a few swipes, and it looks good on. The formula is acceptable.

Cons:
The texture is slightly drying, but doesn't enhance the imperfections on the lips. It stains badly (Seriously, not even make up remover will get it off), but as it stains pink, you won't look like a complete idiot with the stains. The biggest problem with this shade is the bleeding. Without 2 hours there was clear bleeding.

The taste and scent is not for me. The vanilla perfume is alright, but the waxiness and cosmetics scent coming through it are very unpleasant. The taste is also waxy, and constantly reminds you it's there.

I would not repurchase this. Given the problems compared to the price, and the company's reputation, I will go for one of the other fuchsias on the market next time.

Am I seriously reviewing the same lipstick as the previous posters? Did I get a bad batch? I bought this lippy (Centrifushia) and also Geradium and Glamour101. They are all C.R.A.P. Honestly, I hate to give bad reviews, and I have precious few 1 lippy reviews ..... but these are crap. They're not worth 99 cents. They are all only slightly less dry than an actual crayon. I am not being overdramatic. These are so hard, so excessively dry and go on like children's play makeup. I was so looking forward to a new fuschia lippy, and this crap shows up. And I paid $18.00 for it! For 3! Ugh. What a total waste of money.

I ended up going to the drugstore and buying a Revlon lippy (Fuschia Fusion) that is waaaaaaayyy better than this lime crime joke. The Revlon lippy is moist, silky, goes on like a dream, looks amazing ..... and is 1/3 of the cost.

I have no idea how these people on youtube are using these lime crime lippies like they are, unless they are literally greasing up their lips with a ton of vaseline beforehand. I'm warning you now. This stuff is so inferior, it makes wet'n'wild lippies seem outstanding. Wet'n'wild lippies ARE in fact much better than these. I own wet'n'wild lippies. I own Chanel lippies. I own a million different brands inbetween. Lime Crime is by far the worst. That's all I can say. :(

To Read all 7 Reviews, Login or Join

My first lime crime purchase, and i am in love!
(I usually am a MAC lipstick person)
This packaging is so cute!
The lipstick goes on really easily and isn't drying
The colour lasts me through an entire night out and only fades a bit when eating, Im lucky that it stays put even without a lip liner.
This one is a bright popping pink, but its on the darker fuchsia side which i think would suit alot more skin tones, Im fair-medium coloured and this looks like a really awesome pop of colour, it does seem a bit bright to start with but once i team it with the rest of my makeup it looks amazing and makes me feel sexy yet girlie (I find i cant wear bright red) so if you are looking for a pink colour instead of red, this is great.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is SUCH a gorgeous color, and the formula is creamy but non-bleeding, lasts forever, and isn't drying. It's super-pigmented and super-flattering.

I wish it were a tiny bit brighter, actually, but as it is I get compliments on the shade for its unusualness AND I can wear it practically anywhere. This shade is a fun pop of color with a just-right delivery system. Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Ok to start, the packaging of this lipstick is something any girl should own its so girls and pretty haha but the lipstick itself is amazing! It is creamy highly pigmented and beautiful, dries to satin finish in my opinion, is extremely long lasting and it's opacity is top notch! I am in love!!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this lipstick. It is such a pretty colour and is so buttery smooth on the lips. I find it long lasting and easy to wear. I also love that it is organic too! The packaging so cute as well.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE Lime Crime Lipsticks! They not only last long, but they are super opaque. You only need like 1 swipe and you're good to go. And they are quite moisturizing! Typically the more glossy a lipstick is they less time it lasts, but not with these! Price is ok, but they are totally worth it!