Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients: Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit, Butyrospermium Parkii (Shea Butter), Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Red 30, Talc, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I wish it came in a tube but wow I love love love tree huts body scrubs! This is the third time I have repurchased them and each time I get a new scent . The smell is awesome and delicious but it is not as moisturizing as the original shea one which is why I took one lippie off. These scrubs along with my black soap cured me of my body acne! I use it daily on my acne areas to exfoliate (chest and back) and then weekly all over my body! Must have in your bathroom !

on 5/6/2014 11:39:00 AM

This smells like heaven, I use it all over to get super smooth, happy skin. It has lots of natural ingredients at one hell of a deal price. Tree hut is the only scrub I'll be buying for now on, found this on sale and I'm converted. I even use this on my back which is sensitive and it helps clear up break outs and get rid of shampoo residue from washing my hair. This is a must have for me for every bath/shower for that purpose.

on 6/2/2013 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Oh my goodness. This smells INCREDIBLE, like the juiciest melon has just been cut open and squeezed into this scrub. The consistency is also dreamy. I am not a fan of scrubs that have sugar/salt particles sitting in a tub of separated oil. The sugar is blended in a smooth, gel like, cream. It's very cushiony and spreads over skin nicely. I have to be careful how hard I scrub with this, though, as my skin is very sensitive and if I go overboard it feels like my skin has tiny little cuts. This doesn't leave a nasty, oily, residue behind (on me, or in my shower!) SO glad I was recommended this by a MUB member!