Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

4.8

Ingredients: Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit, Butyrospermium Parkii (Shea Butter), Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Red 30, Talc, Iron Oxides.

on 10/18/2018 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

What a great value! I used this scrub all summer. The mango fragrance smells like the real deal. I appreciate that the scrub isn't too oily and is paraben-free. I believe an older version may have contained microbeads, but the jar I purchased did not. Sugar is the exfoliant, and it's plenty effective while not being too abrasive like crushed nut shells can be. My only [small] gripe is that the scrub comes in an open-top jar, which is not the most hygienic container type. The scrub is so thick that it probably could not be packaged in a tube or squeeze-top bottle. I always use a clean spatula to scoop the scrub out and am careful to avoid dripping water into the jar. Will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I wish it came in a tube but wow I love love love tree huts body scrubs! This is the third time I have repurchased them and each time I get a new scent . The smell is awesome and delicious but it is not as moisturizing as the original shea one which is why I took one lippie off. These scrubs along with my black soap cured me of my body acne! I use it daily on my acne areas to exfoliate (chest and back) and then weekly all over my body! Must have in your bathroom !

I have used so many of these jars over the years, I always have backups my whole family uses it. The smell is so yummy and it costs about 5.25 at my local walmart. It's cheap non greasey but still moisturizes the grainuals are the perfect size it is just harsh enough for daily use but if I want extra exfoliation I put it onto a loofa and it kicks it up just enough. I adore this scrub and wish they made more then just four or five different scents.

on 5/6/2014 11:39:00 AM

This smells like heaven, I use it all over to get super smooth, happy skin. It has lots of natural ingredients at one hell of a deal price. Tree hut is the only scrub I'll be buying for now on, found this on sale and I'm converted. I even use this on my back which is sensitive and it helps clear up break outs and get rid of shampoo residue from washing my hair. This is a must have for me for every bath/shower for that purpose.

on 7/24/2013 6:09:00 PM

I absolutely ADORE this body scrub! I've used the very expensive Fresh brown sugar scrub (a friend gave it to me as a gift) and I think this stuff is better!

This exfoliates really well without irritating my sensitive skin. I use a little of this with a washcloth to remove old fading self-tanner and it works like a charm! I don't think I've ever had a scrub that worked so well to remove tanner without having to really grind against my poor skin or making feel like it was on fire. This is gentle but effective. The consistency is thick and the texture is nice, with very fine-grain scrubbers. Plus it smells WONDERFUL! You actually look forward to using this because it smells so good. It rinses off cleanly with no residue left behind.

This stuff is the best, and I recommend it to everyone I know.

on 7/3/2013 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This was a great scrub! I will definitely repurchase this one or another scent by Tree Hut when I run out of my other scrubs.

This scrub is nice and gritty without being too harsh on the skin. It also is not too oily so I don't feel like I'm going to slide around my shower when I use it. I don't always like fruity smells but I love the mango scent of this. I used this once or twice per week to exfoliate my body and it left my skin soft and smooth.