Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

Ingredients: Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit, Butyrospermium Parkii (Shea Butter), Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Red 30, Talc, Iron Oxides.

on 7/12/2018 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

One of my favorite scents in the Tree Hut Line, Tropical Mango is tart and tangy mango fragrance. I really like these scrubs and find them effective to quickly exfoliate my skin before I shave. An excellent value.

on 1/12/2015 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

LOOOOOOVE this scrub. I've repurchased it several times. It has the most amazing smell and scrubs very well.

on 9/26/2014 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love it! It smells fantastic! It has a lot of sugar granules and does a good job of scrubbing before it melts away. It's not oily and doesn't make your tub slippery. It leaves skin soft and smooth. It's also super cheap! Since it works so great and costs so little, I see no reason for me to stray far from this brand.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this in Ulta on my last trip to the US (yep, yet another product and store we don't have in the UK) and I think it cost me around $9.00 (equating to about 6.00). I bought it mainly for the scent which is an amazing mix of tangy mango and sweet sugar, but didn't expect to get anything much in the way of results as in the pot it looked quite unassuming. How wrong can one person be?! I fell in love with this the first time I used it. It exfoliates like a dream, leaves my skin wonderfully soft (so much so that I don't have to moisturise afterwards) and it smells AMAZING. I wasn't frugal when using it either and yet it still managed to last me a good couple of months, meaning this is by far the best value for money scrub I've purchased in a long time.

My only slight criticism with this is the design of the tub. I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but the top is shaped so that the opening is significantly smaller than the rest of the pot. This might not sound like much of an issue, but it means some of the scrub gets stuck in the corners at the top of the pot making it difficult to get out (especially when your hands are wet or already covered in the scrub). I didn't waste a huge amount because of this, but there was definitely some product left over which I just couldn't reach because of the pot's design.

I'm heading back to the States in a few months' time and will definitely be going out of my way to stock up on this (I understand it's also available in Target and WalMart). I just wish they would stock it in the UK (like many other US-based products I've tried).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This scrub is definitely a luxurious bath item! I don't exfoliate my whole body daily, I just exfoliate my acne-prone body areas with Alba Botanica's Salicylic Acid Face & Body Scrub daily. I'll use this twice a week or once every two weeks when I'm in the mood to pamper myself. I'm new to the whole Body Scrubs deal going on & when I saw all of the other scents Tree Hut had to offer it scared me a lot so I went with a fruity smell I thought was safe. This Mango scrub literally makes my mouth water every single time I use it, such a yummy citrus scent! This scrub is really thick & takes a few good minutes before all of the grains are washed off of me & my shower but afterwards my skin is left feeling so smooth & silky :) I'll probably buy something else when this tub runs out just to see what other fun is out there but if all else fails I'll definitely go back to this.

UPDATE: This broke out my cleavage pretty bad after a while & since then I've figured out that sugar on my acne-prone body areas just doesn't work well. Great for the rest of my lower body though!

Works great, scrubs but isn't harsh. Smells FANTASTIC I could smell it all day! One of my favorites, will repurchase especially at $5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I normally don't go for body scrubs, but this is a treat! Finally a scrub that leaves a scent AFTER you get out of the shower. And this scent really is a keeper- a nice, sweet citrus that just makes your mouth water. It doesn't leave any oily film behind on my skin, which is fantastic, and it doesn't leave my skin dry either. It's just a perfect combination of sugar scrub, citrus oils, and moisture moisture moisture. Lovely!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This I believe is a new addition to the scrub line. I use the Tree Hut body scrub but the Almond&Honey, so when I saw this I picked it up because it had a great summer like fragrance. It's an excellent scrub and exfoliates very well. It left my skin super smooth and glowing.
It contains Evening Primorse Oil and Jojoba Esters as well as avocado,orange,almond and of course mango oil.
It's something I use 2x a month during the summer to get that smooth,glowing body before I jump into my bathing suit. Will repurchase always!