Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

4.8

Ingredients: Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit, Butyrospermium Parkii (Shea Butter), Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Red 30, Talc, Iron Oxides.

on 7/12/2018 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

One of my favorite scents in the Tree Hut Line, Tropical Mango is tart and tangy mango fragrance. I really like these scrubs and find them effective to quickly exfoliate my skin before I shave. An excellent value.

on 8/26/2016 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really enjoy all of Tree Hut's sugar scrubs and this one is no exception. It smells really fruity and has a nice gritty texture that really buffs my skin and leaves it smooth and moisturize. After using it I seldom have to use body lotion. You also can't beat the price, especially for such a large jar!

I have used so many of these jars over the years, I always have backups my whole family uses it. The smell is so yummy and it costs about 5.25 at my local walmart. It's cheap non greasey but still moisturizes the grainuals are the perfect size it is just harsh enough for daily use but if I want extra exfoliation I put it onto a loofa and it kicks it up just enough. I adore this scrub and wish they made more then just four or five different scents.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

At first I thought this had a musty scent to it, but now I kinda like the scent. I use it at night rather than in the morning because it is a loud scent that lingers and sometimes I don't like the scent. Seems to exfoliate the skin well and I use it almost daily and get a month's use of it.

on 5/6/2014 11:39:00 AM

This smells like heaven, I use it all over to get super smooth, happy skin. It has lots of natural ingredients at one hell of a deal price. Tree hut is the only scrub I'll be buying for now on, found this on sale and I'm converted. I even use this on my back which is sensitive and it helps clear up break outs and get rid of shampoo residue from washing my hair. This is a must have for me for every bath/shower for that purpose.

Works great, scrubs but isn't harsh. Smells FANTASTIC I could smell it all day! One of my favorites, will repurchase especially at $5

on 7/24/2013 6:09:00 PM

I absolutely ADORE this body scrub! I've used the very expensive Fresh brown sugar scrub (a friend gave it to me as a gift) and I think this stuff is better!

This exfoliates really well without irritating my sensitive skin. I use a little of this with a washcloth to remove old fading self-tanner and it works like a charm! I don't think I've ever had a scrub that worked so well to remove tanner without having to really grind against my poor skin or making feel like it was on fire. This is gentle but effective. The consistency is thick and the texture is nice, with very fine-grain scrubbers. Plus it smells WONDERFUL! You actually look forward to using this because it smells so good. It rinses off cleanly with no residue left behind.

This stuff is the best, and I recommend it to everyone I know.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This I believe is a new addition to the scrub line. I use the Tree Hut body scrub but the Almond&Honey, so when I saw this I picked it up because it had a great summer like fragrance. It's an excellent scrub and exfoliates very well. It left my skin super smooth and glowing.
It contains Evening Primorse Oil and Jojoba Esters as well as avocado,orange,almond and of course mango oil.
It's something I use 2x a month during the summer to get that smooth,glowing body before I jump into my bathing suit. Will repurchase always!