Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

Filtered by age: 19-24
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

4.7

Ingredients: Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit, Butyrospermium Parkii (Shea Butter), Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Red 30, Talc, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I wish it came in a tube but wow I love love love tree huts body scrubs! This is the third time I have repurchased them and each time I get a new scent . The smell is awesome and delicious but it is not as moisturizing as the original shea one which is why I took one lippie off. These scrubs along with my black soap cured me of my body acne! I use it daily on my acne areas to exfoliate (chest and back) and then weekly all over my body! Must have in your bathroom !

I have used so many of these jars over the years, I always have backups my whole family uses it. The smell is so yummy and it costs about 5.25 at my local walmart. It's cheap non greasey but still moisturizes the grainuals are the perfect size it is just harsh enough for daily use but if I want extra exfoliation I put it onto a loofa and it kicks it up just enough. I adore this scrub and wish they made more then just four or five different scents.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This scrub is definitely a luxurious bath item! I don't exfoliate my whole body daily, I just exfoliate my acne-prone body areas with Alba Botanica's Salicylic Acid Face & Body Scrub daily. I'll use this twice a week or once every two weeks when I'm in the mood to pamper myself. I'm new to the whole Body Scrubs deal going on & when I saw all of the other scents Tree Hut had to offer it scared me a lot so I went with a fruity smell I thought was safe. This Mango scrub literally makes my mouth water every single time I use it, such a yummy citrus scent! This scrub is really thick & takes a few good minutes before all of the grains are washed off of me & my shower but afterwards my skin is left feeling so smooth & silky :) I'll probably buy something else when this tub runs out just to see what other fun is out there but if all else fails I'll definitely go back to this.

UPDATE: This broke out my cleavage pretty bad after a while & since then I've figured out that sugar on my acne-prone body areas just doesn't work well. Great for the rest of my lower body though!

on 5/6/2014 11:39:00 AM

This smells like heaven, I use it all over to get super smooth, happy skin. It has lots of natural ingredients at one hell of a deal price. Tree hut is the only scrub I'll be buying for now on, found this on sale and I'm converted. I even use this on my back which is sensitive and it helps clear up break outs and get rid of shampoo residue from washing my hair. This is a must have for me for every bath/shower for that purpose.

Works great, scrubs but isn't harsh. Smells FANTASTIC I could smell it all day! One of my favorites, will repurchase especially at $5

on 6/2/2013 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Oh my goodness. This smells INCREDIBLE, like the juiciest melon has just been cut open and squeezed into this scrub. The consistency is also dreamy. I am not a fan of scrubs that have sugar/salt particles sitting in a tub of separated oil. The sugar is blended in a smooth, gel like, cream. It's very cushiony and spreads over skin nicely. I have to be careful how hard I scrub with this, though, as my skin is very sensitive and if I go overboard it feels like my skin has tiny little cuts. This doesn't leave a nasty, oily, residue behind (on me, or in my shower!) SO glad I was recommended this by a MUB member!