Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Mink 671

Super Lustrous Creme - Mink 671Super Lustrous Creme - Mink 671

4.6

on 2/19/2017 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This has more brown than Milani teddy bare and feels more wearable.i have wet n wild mocha (megalast) and revlon Mauvy night too.All these 4 show up as very close matches on my lips due to heavy pigmentation except for the finish and brown/pink undertones. Color payoff isn't as good as teddy bare but the brown undertone looks so better on me.

on 1/18/2017 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

This lipstick is great! I don't know why it took me so long to try it after reading all of the rave reviews from people of all skin tones. I'm NW45 and it's a perfect nude. Usually with nudes, I look like I've emerged from a crypt and I end up using other products to take down the chalkiness. Not with this! It looks great on its own or with a little gloss for shine. Nice formula too. Stays in place and not drying.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

So, so good. Revlon is wise to hang on to these beloved gems. I've been searching for a specific versatile nude brown, from high to low end with limited success. I had no idea I'd find it at Shoppers for under $10!

Pros
-great texture: comfortable, weightless-feeling, moisturizing without being slimy
-great shade: a pigmented caramely brown that isn't grey and has slight pink undertones
-good lasting power with an even fade
-can apply without a mirror
-easy packaging with a clear window and coordinated sticker to find the shade in your purse
-no scent!!
-easy to find
-super cheap

It's really interesting reading how flattering this is on various skin tones and hair/eye combinations. No wonder this is a cult favourite. I have hazel eyes, pale yellow-toned skin and dark hair. It is absolutely perfect on me. It doesn't wash me out, shows up on my pigmented lips without being overwhelming and works with everything from no makeup to dramatic eyes.

What a find! And a fraction of the price of fancy brands!

on 9/8/2016 5:05:00 PM

This lipstick is the perfect shade, I'm into the matte look and the 90s Brown lip and this is great. I think it matches me perfectly and it's what I've been looking for! It doesn't dry out my lips and it's not too glossy looking either.

on 6/27/2016 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I guess I am in the minority on this lipstick. I am a big Revlon person but this was not a favorite of mine. My complexion is an NC 44/Bobbi Brown Golden/Nars Tinted Moistureizer Malaga- and this looks like a light film of clay on my lips. It is a nude that in the tube looks like a pinky brown. It is recommended for WOC. I thought it was going to have more pink in it, similar to a MAC Creme in Your Coffee, but it reads very brown on me. It is very basic and boring, and not as creamy as past Super Lustrous lipsticks I have purchased. I can jazz it up with some gloss like MAC's Viva GlamVI, but on it's own it is quite dull on me and doesn't enhance my lips. It also has little staying power. Overall, I would never buy this again. Very disappointing!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Just bought this (on sale at Target for AUD$13) and I'm loving myself sick. It has zero frost and is satiny creamy goodness. I'm NC30 and would say this doesn't come off as nude, just an amazingly subtle wearable brown MLBB shade. I obviously have something on but it evens out the tones in my lips and makes them browner rather than pinker. It's very suitable for work or every day. I wouldn't wear it on a night out, I'd prefer something more obvious (like NARS Walkyrie) but this is likely going to be used up faster than any of my going out shades. An easy no brainer to whack on in the morning.

on 10/8/2015 10:17:00 AM

They had this big sale at shoppers and all the super lustrous lipstick line was at 3,99 so i obviously went overboard and got way more than i shouldve (oh well, im a sucker for lip products). I basically picked up mink just to use it with pinkier shades and get more of a nudeish color, i never thought i would be able to pull off a brown on its own but i have to say i LOVE it!! I have fair skin, hazel eyes and dark brown hair and this lipstick has gotten me so many compliments! It makes me look sophisticated and is such a good shade for fall/winter!
I usually find that browns are better suited for older women and look strange on younger girls but theres something about this one! I paid 3.99 for it but would definitely repurchase even at full price (10.99)!
I use it with a brown/purple lipliner applied all over my lips and the lasting power is amazing! The tube is also really cute and convenient.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First I would like to start off by saying I love Revlon's Super Lustrous Creme lipstick line. The finish of these lipsticks is stunning. It's not matte, and not overly shiny or glossy, its perfect combination of both. I have quite a few lipsticks from Revlon and they are my favorite drugstore lipstick brand; affordable and amazing quality.

Now on to Mink. Mink is a beautiful mid-tone brown colour. It looks stunning on olive/neutral skintones. I am an NC 37-40 and on me, it is a darker nude colour. It's perfect for everyday, and would look great with black smokey eyes and even a brown or mauve eye makeup look. Perfect for the recent 90's trend.

on 5/26/2015 3:24:00 PM

I am truly surprised at how much I like this lipstick. I didn't think I could pull off brown without looking a bit cray, but Mink is like this slinky, sexy, caramelly brown. Something in the undertones makes it ultra flattering on me. Looks amazing on olive skin. Formula is great - creamy, forgiving, medium-to-long wearing. I wear it with MAC Whirl liner and it looks perfect.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Perfect nude shade for olive skin stones! The search for a flattering nude lipstick is difficult for so many WOC because many nudes can wash us out. Mink does not, it is deeper and works really great. You can put it on without even thinking about it. This color is vital to me.