MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot

MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot
Pro Longwear Paint PotPro Longwear Paint Pot

on 4/21/2017 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazingly good. I usually wear it on its own (I have the color 'groundwork'). It gives a subtile color, stays in place all day (although I have very oily lids) and is easy to remove with a normal make-up remover. The groundwork color is also great to combine with taupy/brown eyeshadows. Will buy some extra colors!

on 8/5/2015 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have three paint pots - Rubenesque, Perky and Vintage and I love them all. These pots are perfect for quick applications in the morning when I'm running late for work, which is every day. I simply put some on my finger and run it over my eyelid up to my crease. If I am feeling fancy I will run a little bronzer or brown eyeshadow over it in the crease. And Iím done. As far as long lasting wear goes - they are very long lasting. I have very oily eyelids and by the end of the day the shadow is still there, maybe not as crisp as in the morning, but still very good.

The packaging is pretty but a little clunky if you have more than one in your makeup bag. I would love to see MAC put a bunch of these in a palette. I would buy that in a hot second.

I plan on buying as many other colors as I can. Great product!