E.L.F. High Definition blush

No Image

2.0

on 7/16/2014 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a highly saturated cream blush that comes in a pump. I can't even put the color on my hand or fingers because it's so highly pigmented! That said, when I use a napkin or a piece of tissue and the stippling blush brush from ELF, I get a great flushed color on my cheeks. I bought the color Diva, and it's a bright bubblegum pink, but I don't shy away from bright pinks with my pale skin. It's only $3 and it will last forever, so that's why I said I wouldn't repurchase. I'll definitely try another color though!

on 1/26/2013 12:06:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this blush in Encore, a bright raspberry pink. The packaging is very nice, as is all the E.L.F products I have purchased. However: this blush is impossible for me to apply. It has a pump, which is nice, but even the tiniest bit produces way too much color. I bought the small stillping brush, as some had recommended, and mixed it with my BB cream for what I thought would be ease of application, and my cheeks were still a mess, way, way too much color. Maybe I needed a lighter shade, I dont know, but I find my old standby Origins Pinch my Cheeks is much easier to control, even if the color is not exactly what I want. I also bought the cream blush in Seductive, and while that is a nice color, it has a weird texture to me, kind of "spongy", and is also difficult to apply - even with fingers. I would not buy the HD blush again, and I really wanted to like it.

Popular Blush Products