Ion instense hydration miracle leave in

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Ion instense hydration miracle leave in

3.5

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

This is like a dupe for the It's a 10 leave in conditioner, except the smell is better. I think it is okay, but not a miracle. Might be good as a post treatment or during the extremely drying stages when there is not alot of moisture in the air or if your wanting to go natural and not add other things on your hair. Just be easy and not spray too much or it will be extremly HEAVY even on medium-dry hair. Spray into the hands first and distribute through the hair. It is just really hard to gadge if your using too much untill the hair is dry and finished and that is tough if you spent alot of time doing your hair only to want to wash it out.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a budget alternative to Its a 10 miracle leave in product plus keratin. I would say this isn't too bad. Its thick and in my experience; because of the consistency it was kind of tough to comb through my hair. However, it did leave my hair very soft and shiny with a slight smell of vanilla. I have noticed improvement and much less heat damage on my hair thats for sure.
Careful not to apply near the roots as it will give you oily hair the next day.
I think I paid $6.99(USD) with a coupon and Sally's beauty club card.

It wasn't too bad-but I don't think I will be repurchasing. I noticed that One N' only Argan oil has its 12 miracle leave in treatment and will be trying that one out.