Ion instense hydration miracle leave in

Ion instense hydration miracle leave in

on 4/3/2013 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This product worked great on my relaxed, colored, dry hair. And smells divine. However, I did become alarmed when I saw it had isopropyl alcohol in it. I fear it's gonna be too drying for my scalp. If they replace the alcohol this would be my HG.

I couldn't find a review for this, so created one. I so love this product! I bought the travel size for $3 to try, at Sally's. Not expecting much. My hair has been super dry and frizzy lately and needed some TLC. I have long, past bra strap, much highlighted, fine, heat styled hair. I have applied this to both wet and dry hair, both ways work. The big difference from the many many other hair products I have tried, is that it gets rid of frizz! It smoothes and moisturizes amazingly well, without making hair flat or greasy. I also love products that can do double duty+. This acts as a conditioner, de-frizzer, heat protector and gives hold to your style!! Although this comes in a spray bottle, the texture is like a light balm. EDIT: I looked at the ingredient list and rubbing alcohol is listed quite high. Although this is the best product I have used in a while. I am going to hold off. Until I know whether or not this is drying in the long term..

Popular Conditioners