Shea Terra Organics White Chocolate Whipped Shea Butter

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am normally not a fan of moisturizing, honesty I kind of dread it, but only because it leaves me feeling greasy and like a slick chicken. Either that, or it doesnt stay around and I dry out immediately 2 days later.

This stuff smells like HEAVEN. It smells like warm, melted white chocolate with a hint of vanilla; definitely a yummy, attractive scent. It's not a heavy smell at all, and not overly sweet; so I absolutely love wearing this and my husband compliments the way it smells.

This shea butter has all natural ingredients & it feels like it too. When you pick it up with your fingers, you can tell how creamy, thick & rich it is. It honestly feels like a mix between butter & cake icing (haha), and it's just delicious. I spread this all over my arms, hands, and legs. And it NEVER feels greasy. The only issue I would have with this is that shea butter can be difficult to spread and can slightly tug at your skin, but this can be overcome if you just blend quickly before it sets in, since it absorbs so quickly. However, because there are no fillers & the shea butter concentration is so high, this is to be expected. Overall, this keeps me moisturized for a few days before I even need to reapply, and I've been loving it this winter.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is 99.7 natural which is great. This is described as an Ultimate moisturizing creme. The ingredients are water, shea butter, cocoa butter, natural emulsifying wax, vanilla, and a small amount of natural preservative. It really does smell like white chocolate and i can smell the scent all day on my arm. It moisturizes well, also. What don't l like about it ? It does not have a very light texture like some other whipped shea butters I've sampled - it is quite waxy and not that easy to spread on the skin. It takes awhile for it to sink in, too. I think the texture is kind of a turn off to me, that is why I would not repurchase this. Comes in a 9 oz. jar for $18.00. Edit: Decided I like putting pure shea or coconut oil for my very dry skin better. Will be giving this to a friend to try. Dropping rating to 3. Not for me but others may like it.

Popular Lotions / Creams